Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I hate Randy Orton, I hate John Cena- I would never use their images in anything

Just kidding- sure just send me this post as a PM as a reminder and I'll work it into my schedule. Can't promise I can get it to you this week- but I'll do it
    I dont like Randy Orton either but unfortunately he is closest to what i envision in my character. Will send you PM soon thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I dont like Randy Orton either but unfortunately he is closest to what i envision in my character. Will send you PM soon thanks a lot
    I can alter the pix of him a bit- just depends on photos of him I find

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

i wasnt being rude on purpose, i didnt think i was being rude at all but people say i was because i voiced my thoughts on threads. it's what people do. u see a match, people give feedback. you will always get feedback, it's what is called critics and everyone is one. i was just saying what i felt. im not gonna lie or gonna hide anything i want to say.

i was rejected from all the feds, it's all good, i dont take it personal. i just offered and wanted to see what would come out of it.

it's all good. no hard feelings over here. just trying to be of help to a efed.

ill still comment on here is people comment and i feel like i should reply.