Hybrid View

FOR HIRE! (photo editing)

I am willing to offer my services to an efed. here is samples of my work. i want to do some graphic photos for ppv's.

give me a link to your efed and ill check it out, if i like it, then ill get in contact with you and hopefully i can do graphics and also find a good efed to join.

Blog Entries
    Those look great! Since the WWE fantasy e-fed uses actual real life talent, this would be great if you could make these sort of graphics for our fed.

Here's the link: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Those look great! Since the WWE fantasy e-fed uses actual real life talent, this would be great if you could make these sort of graphics for our fed.

Here's the link: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...cussion-Thread
    ok, just looked at it and want to point out some things

you dont have anything that tells anyone (even me) who's who. i dont know who's taken and who's not. a roster list. u dont have anything showing the next ppv match line up or even the name or date of the ppv.

those are key things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    ok, just looked at it and want to point out some things

you dont have anything that tells anyone (even me) who's who. i dont know who's taken and who's not. a roster list. u dont have anything showing the next ppv match line up or even the name or date of the ppv.

those are key things.
    Good point. I'll see to it that our creative team gets that information organized but in the mean time, feel free to check out other feds.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Good point. I'll see to it that our creative team gets that information organized but in the mean time, feel free to check out other feds.
    thank you - right now your the only one in my eye because no one else has replyed - are you like the leader of the group or (how much power do u have over the efed?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    thank you - right now your the only one in my eye because no one else has replyed - are you like the leader of the group or (how much power do u have over the efed?)
    No. I'm not the leader. I created the fed but right now THEHEARTBREAKKID is the one who writes shows. In comparison to the other feds, we're fairly new.

Blog Entries
    I might be in touch if I'm interested.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I might be in touch if I'm interested.
    ok tommy - u got an efed? post a link and ill check it out.

i mean, u followed me and my wallpaper thread so you know all about what i can do with photos