Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It better had be or I'm hunting Vince down!
    Which one? McMahon or Russo? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that Russo was responsible for last night's Contract on a Pole match!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Which one? McMahon or Russo? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that Russo was responsible for last night's Contract on a Pole match!
    I'll have a crack at both. Make the trip worth while!

Blog Entries
    I'll have a crack at both. Make the trip worth while!
    Watch out for Russo. He can dodge...or should I say, swerve pretty good when he's driving. He can make sharp corners like no one's business!

I was at Anfield when we lost to you. One of the few times when I wasn't pissed about a home loss!

Is it me or do they seem to be building the 1000th Raw, even more than WM?! Been going on for months, that's why MITB will be sub-standard this year. Raw is more important!
    Sorry go off topic again folks, but maximum respect to the Anfield faithful for staying behind and clapping off Blackpool that day. New found respect for Liverpool fans after that day.

I am hoping the 1000th episode will see the end of the PG era...but think there is more chance of England winning a penalty shoot out one day, ZERO!
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    The segment with Jericho and Cena. This isn't word for word but it went a little something like this:

Jericho: Great Star Wars promo. Yeah, THAT was entertaining! (pulls sarcastic face) What you, around 9?
    Cena: Most of our viewers are around 9 (smiles)

Probably stating the obvious, but there you have it. Middle of the show, middle of the ring. Raw is aimed at kids. Am I reading too much into a throw away comment or was this a deliberate middle fingered salute to the fans that pine for the Attitude Era?
    No, its the WWE giving everyone over the age of the 9 the MIDDLE finger
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.