Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    I'll stick with Katie Vick
    Off topic but just wanted to say I love the awesomeness, of Holloway pre/post match analysis!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Off topic but just wanted to say I love the awesomeness, of Holloway pre/post match analysis!
    Holloway is the man, he took a bunch of average Championship players, took them to the Prem, nearly kept us up without spending a penny in the hardest league in the world (relegated by 1 point), lost our three best players, and STILL without spending a penny got us to within 90 minutes of the Premier League again. He is a miracle worker...and yes, he is batshit crazy!
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Holloway is the man, he took a bunch of average Championship players, took them to the Prem, nearly kept us up without spending a penny in the hardest league in the world (relegated by 1 point), lost our three best players, and STILL without spending a penny got us to within 90 minutes of the Premier League again. He is a miracle worker...and yes, he is batshit crazy!
    I bet he's a dab hand at walking on water too!

Blog Entries
    That promo was Vince way to say "Fuck you internet geeks" or something.... it's better take Robstar advice and enjoy current product or look for an alternative, in the end of the day is just wrestling LOL

I bet he's a dab hand at walking on water too!
    Sounds corny, but I never thought I would see little old Blackpool win away at Liverpool and Newcastle. He made dreams come true for all our fans...and I'm sure he'll do it again.

Now back to wrestling...after watching Raw again it wasn't entirely terrible this week, and Vickie was a good GM
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Blog Entries
    Sounds corny, but I never thought I would see little old Blackpool win away at Liverpool and Newcastle. He made dreams come true for all our fans...and I'm sure he'll do it again.

Now back to wrestling...after watching Raw again it wasn't entirely terrible this week, and Vickie was a good GM
    Any team that beats Newcastle gets a thumbs up from me lol

I was at Anfield when we lost to you. One of the few times when I wasn't pissed about a home loss!

Is it me or do they seem to be building the 1000th Raw, even more than WM?! Been going on for months, that's why MITB will be sub-standard this year. Raw is more important!

Blog Entries
    I was at Anfield when we lost to you. One of the few times when I wasn't pissed about a home loss!

Is it me or do they seem to be building the 1000th Raw, even more than WM?! Been going on for months, that's why MITB will be sub-standard this year. Raw is more important!
    I was thinking that to. Both Over The Limit and No Way Out were lacklustre, and with the announced matches for MITB it seems to follow that trend. Hope its worth it after all this lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    That promo was Vince way to say "Fuck you internet geeks" or something.... it's better take Robstar advice and enjoy current product or look for an alternative, in the end of the day is just wrestling LOL
    The most enlightened words ever to appear on EWN!

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I was thinking that to. Both Over The Limit and No Way Out were lacklustre, and with the announced matches for MITB it seems to follow that trend. Hope its worth it after all this lol
    It better had be or I'm hunting Vince down!