Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When?

When?

When do you guys think WWE will allow "Daniel Bryan" to use his real name (Bryan Danielson)?
    He's on his way to solidifying his spot as a Main Eventer, and I love the guy and everything, but I think it's time for him to be known as Bryan Danielson instead of "Daniel Bryan". Daniel Bryan is a stupid name.
    Do you guys think WWE would ever allow him to use his real name? If so, when do you see it happening?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanb1306 View Post
    When do you guys think WWE will allow "Daniel Bryan" to use his real name (Bryan Danielson)?
    He's on his way to solidifying his spot as a Main Eventer, and I love the guy and everything, but I think it's time for him to be known as Bryan Danielson instead of "Daniel Bryan". Daniel Bryan is a stupid name.
    Do you guys think WWE would ever allow him to use his real name? If so, when do you see it happening?
    never. why would they have him use it?

Blog Entries
    Why does it make a difference to you? Would it add anything to his character or make him more marketable?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanb1306 View Post
    No, they never will, and the reason why is rather simple.
    They don't own the name Bryan Danielson, they do own Daniel Bryan.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Short answer; never.

And why is Daniel Bryan such a stupid name? Is it that much different to Bryan Danielson? No, not really is it!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Short answer; never.

And why is Daniel Bryan such a stupid name? Is it that much different to Bryan Danielson? No, not really is it!
    Because with a little bit of thought they could have named him "The Vegarizer"

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Because with a little bit of thought they could have named him "The Vegarizer"
    I don't think he'd be as over as he is today with that name unless he came out each week dress as a different vegetable hahaha
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I don't think he'd be as over as he is today with that name unless he came out each week dress as a different vegetable hahaha
    I could imagine him doing weekly skits with Barney...er...Brodus Clay as they teach kids the importance of eating their vegetables through dancing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    or at least drinking V-8's like SCSA drinks beer

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I could imagine him doing weekly skits with Barney...er...Brodus Clay as they teach kids the importance of eating their vegetables through dancing.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up