Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Adam Bomb FTW

Quote Originally Posted by vbirwin View Post
    Seriously though, I'd love to see another Goldberg gimmick. Someone to quietly come in from nowhere and just rack up 100 wins dominating everyone. But where do you find a guy who can pull that off? And how do you get the upper tier egos to put someone like that over by jobbing to them?
    I agree with you. Maybe even a dominant heel, a big guy who just comes in and destroys everyone in his path. They used to do this kind of thing in the 80s and 90s with Sid, Diesel, Undertaker, Yokozuna, Kane and the list goes on. I much prefer to see big bad ass guys dominate a match than go toe to toe with someone small or old, but as you say, egos get in the way of that kind of thing happening.

Goldberg sucked. We do not need another Goldberg with his 10 sec matches. We do however need another Doink the Clown type wrestler. The evil Doink the Clown though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewoodcutter View Post
    Goldberg sucked. We do not need another Goldberg with his 10 sec matches. We do however need another Doink the Clown type wrestler. The evil Doink the Clown though.
    Doink? Really?

Normal Member
    sean ohaire devils advocate
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

I would say Big Evil, but they tried that with Chuck Palumbo an it didn't go over very well.

But the one gimmick I'd love to see back in the WWE would have to be the APA gimmick. I already know TNA copied APA's gimmick but I would love to see it again in the WWE
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Come on an evil clown that terrorizes everyone and plays mean pranks. Doink was pretty cool when he was evil and his music changed. I'm saying a big mean demented clown.

Blog Entries
    i actually enjoyed Ariel & Kevin Thorn on ECW. But i loved APA's gimmick as well
    Right to Un-censor!

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    i actually enjoyed Ariel & Kevin Thorn on ECW. But i loved APA's gimmick as well
    The APA were one of my all time favs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewoodcutter View Post
    Come on an evil clown that terrorizes everyone and plays mean pranks. Doink was pretty cool when he was evil and his music changed. I'm saying a big mean demented clown.
    I agree... I think someone like that could work in the modern era, as long as it was clear that they were nuts like The Joker rather than a 'real' clown.