Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Psycho Sid!!!!!

Nice to see Sid Vicious back.........even is a useless match !

Hope to see him again at the 1000th RAW

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    I thought it was going to be Scott Steiner. I really hope the first hour for the 1000th episode is a Steiner promo. I would literary pay for a PPV dedicated to him talking shit for 3 hours.
    i would mark out so hard for steiner rant on raw

Quote Originally Posted by Rottenpuppets View Post
    Psycho Sid is 50x more entertaining than Rybore.
    Sid came out, looked insane and powerbombed slater. He still looked worn and slow moving. Ryback destroys people and does a lot more work than Sid did. Give sid more to do and yes he would be more entertaining, but as nice as it was to see Sid back, that shit got boring after his music stopped. If that wasn't Sid making a return, people would have chanted boring and shit all over it.
    Too many people jumping on the "I hate ryback" bandwagon these days.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I am really loving the "older" guys coming back for a quick match. Vader was awesome, Sid was just ok, but still glad to see him. Sid was very stiff and I was just watching his leg the entire time.

I would love to have this yearly or maybe just an "old timers" battle royal every year at WrestleMania. Give them their proper entrance and let the fans go nuts. Maybe 30 "alumni" like they had on Raw one time where Dibiase let IRS win because he paid him.......i loved that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Good thing he didn't no-show! It was great to see Sid again. I'm surprised there weren't any "shave your chest" chants.
    Dude, Sean O'Hare....Now this is somebody I'd like to see this guy make a comeback. I loved his mini run with Roddy Piper.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I loved sid back in the day but my god the man could never work!

Notice how he never got the 'you've still got it' chants?
    Vader was playing to the crowd, and that particular crowd was pretty hot that night anyway. Vader definitely was better, I'll give him that.

The thing that didn't work for me with Sid appearing was that he looked emotionless. I don't care what the gimmick was when they were in their prime, you're back for one night, just act happy and wave and appreciative. Vader did that well, Sid looked like he was out of place or something.

I'll admit I was looking at Sid's leg for like half the match, that injury was just gross to watch. Sid for some reason reminded me of Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.

Agree it was nice to see Sid Vicious after 15 years. I judge Raw lately by how much I Play while fast forwarding, last nights Raw only had a few parts I wanted to watch vs. fast forward through. thank you Sid.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Vader was playing to the crowd, and that particular crowd was pretty hot that night anyway. Vader definitely was better, I'll give him that.

The thing that didn't work for me with Sid appearing was that he looked emotionless. I don't care what the gimmick was when they were in their prime, you're back for one night, just act happy and wave and appreciative. Vader did that well, Sid looked like he was out of place or something.

I'll admit I was looking at Sid's leg for like half the match, that injury was just gross to watch. Sid for some reason reminded me of Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.
    Not sure about emotionless i thought he played the crowd well to be honest.
    The thing that annoyed me was the way Slater (ie the scriptwriters) ruined the suprise by saying "im the ruler of the world", etc, making it abundantly clear to anyone who remembers the vicious one as to who was coming out. Considering his place in history, ex wwf & wcw heavyweight champion and the amount of time passed since he appeared in wwe, i thought it was a bit of a low key comeback for Sid, they could have made it more of a big deal imho.

im not the biggest sid fan but felt he deserved his "moment" after his horriffic broken leg 11 years ago to have another on the grand stage that only the wwe provides these days
    TNA PPV Prediction Contest 2011/2012 2nd