Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Viper vs. The Funkasaurus?

If you just so happened to read the latest reports, there was an article featuring some questions that Orton answered on his Twitter page. One of them was his dream opponent and he answered, "Brodus Clay". Now, implying that he's serious, with the kind of backstage influence he has, do you believe that we could see this match later down the road? Or maybe, after Clay gets some momentum and character development, after his Big Show rivalry ends, could this even turn into a serious feud that could get Clay over big time?

Personally, with his gimmick right now, no. Hell no. But like I said, his rivalry with Show is making me have some interest in him and maybe after it's all said in down, he'll look like a serious contender who could possibly be a threat to him. So what do you all think?

Why not, if that is not a squash !

But saying "Brodus Clay" for dream opponent..... lol sorry but for me this is just impossible for someone like Orton.
    It's only to give Clay some credits, that's all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Why not, if that is not a squash !

But saying "Brodus Clay" for dream opponent..... lol sorry but for me this is just impossible for someone like Orton.
    It's only to give Clay some credits, that's all.
    I see what you mean. Orton's faced every big name, in the WWE, that there is to face. It only looks like he's giving Clay some charity. But one of the other questions, that the fans asked him on his Twitter page, was whether or not the weed rumors were true. I guess the answer to his "dream opponent" question speaks for itself.

i took it as orton being a smart @ss...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post
    i took it as orton being a smart @ss...
    That was my initial train of though too.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Regardless of whether that's the case or not, do you think you could see Brodus feuding with Orton?

Blog Entries
    He sort of feuded with Edge and Christian, and is now sort of feuding with Show, but not with his gimmick.

Clays gimmick has nothing to do with if he'll get a big push or not and wrestles Orton for the World Tittle at Wrestlemania 29, Doink the clown had some pretty serious rivalrys (Bret Hart)

that is an interesting question, i can see brodus eventually turning on his funkasaur gimmick, sort of like big show, say he is tired of being a clown, dancing around with little kids, and 2 chicks called funkadactyls...

that is the only way a feud with orton will work because randy is not flipping anytime soon with the lack of face star power on SD!

i have always said that this gimmick is a test for brodus the person, if he can hang with it and run with it and get over, he will be rewarded with a title at some point, a legit feud, upper mid card status, or all 3.

Dude that photo is hilarious. Gold star awarded to you sir.
    What a real Championship looks like.