Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Definitely, or have a very good job.

I'm the other way around.
    It depends where you grew up really I guess. If you were born and raised in the city, then I guess you're a city boy, and vice versa if you were born and raised in the country.
    Born in Liverpool...Lived there 'til I was 12. Moved to Milton Keynes. Lived in Warwick for 3 months earlier this year and I'm back in MK now.

The city sucks. It's full of crime, everything is too expensive and nobody has the decency to hold a door for you, or give a seat to a pregnant woman on the buses.

I much prefer the countryside.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Born in Liverpool...Lived there 'til I was 12. Moved to Milton Keynes. Lived in Warwick for 3 months earlier this year and I'm back in MK now.

The city sucks. It's full of crime, everything is too expensive and nobody has the decency to hold a door for you, or give a seat to a pregnant woman on the buses.

I much prefer the countryside.
    I hear ya.

For me, I'll live on a farm in the middle of nowhere 10 times out of 10 rather than in a house in the middle of a city.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Lol Jsullivan just stated all the stereotypes, I love the city for its Diversity, Options, Opportunities etc. Sure the crime thing is high, especially in Tottenham but you grow to live with it to the point where it is unusual to not hear the police or ambulance siren. Love the city for the people though.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lol Jsullivan just stated all the stereotypes, I love the city for its Diversity, Options, Opportunities etc. Sure the crime thing is high, especially in Tottenham but you grow to live with it to the point where it is unusual to not hear the police or ambulance siren. Love the city for the people though.
    The culture around cities is nice, credit where it's due.

The best and worst people I have EVER met were all in Liverpool. I know that feel about the sirens bro.

There's more to do, for sure. I just think the best combination of things in the world is being a 20 minute drive from a big city or something where you can still access all of that diversity and so on, but when you go home at night, you don't worry about a thing.

My 2 cents.

Although all of this is rich coming from a guy moving to South Africa

Blog Entries
    Well you've come from Liverpool then MK so wherever you move next will be an upgrade. (Lol I joke)

Like Tommy said everyone has their own taste and it's where you were brought up determines your living preferences, even though I was born in a village in Bangladesh, I've now converted to a Londoner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Well you've come from Liverpool then MK so wherever you move next will be an upgrade. (Lol I joke)

Like Tommy said everyone has their own taste and it's where you were brought up determines your living preferences, even though I was born in a village in Bangladesh, I've now converted to a Londoner
    I think age also has a lot to do with it do. Not sure how old you are though.

Right up until I was about 20 I was like "I couldn't live outside of a city" then I realised I much preferred countryside. I hated it prior.

Also, I go back to my point of Londoners being a unique breed - you guys are made to live and die in the city.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I think age also has a lot to do with it do. Not sure how old you are though.

Right up until I was about 20 I was like "I couldn't live outside of a city" then I realised I much preferred countryside. I hated it prior.

Also, I go back to my point of Londoners being a unique breed - you guys are made to live and die in the city.
    Im 18 and came to this country when I was 7.

I actually want to move to a busier city like Tokyo when I'm older, I crave more and more of the city life