Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    If they make John Cena win, I would not be happy but I hope they make Y2J or The Miz win it.
    At this point in the game, does anyone expect Cena or Show not to win, it`s just too damn predictable for someone other than a glory whore to win it.

WWE plans are to make CM Punk(c) vs Cena at Summerslam
    I can see Cena winning the MITB match
    I can see Big Show winning the MITB match

Cena entering Summerslam to face CM Punk for the WWE Championship, with the MITB briefcase does not make sense to me. Also I don't see Big Show winning the MITB match, with Brodus Clay involved (not sure he will be, but this would make sense)

If Big Show wins, then I see him cashing the MITB on Cena or Punk at Summerslam !
    Also, if Show is trying to cash in, perhaps Brodus will stop him... could happen.

I don't see Kane and Y2J winning, but who knows......

1) Cena wins MITB

2) Dbryan beats CM-punk clean at SummerSlam

3) Cena Cashes in

4) ???????

Thats what I'm assuming is going to happen.

id have no problem with cena winning as long as he lost his cash in match because its time someone lost so why not have cena lose although id like to see this match elevate a guy like dolph ziggler,codyrhodes orwade barrett
    TNA PPV Prediction Contest 2011/2012 2nd

A hero with a briefcase. Will he turn villain?

So as Cena has decided to muscle his way into his first ever MITB match we could be about to see and interesting choice.

If he wins it and becomes one of this years briefcase toting (probable) future champs, will he:

a) Be boring a set his match as a PPV match?
    b) Turn heel and cash it in on an unsuspecting injured/knocked out face opponent?
    c) Steal the title from a laid out heel whose been terrorising the roster for a couple of months?
    d) Keep doing run ins but hesitate and not cash in. Until finally cashing in at the wrong time and actually losing!

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking if Cena wins the case (which I highyl doubt will happen) then he will handle it like RVD did, and just use it to set up a match in the future. Both to kep his "face" status and because he is a big enough draw that WWE knows they can make a lot more money by advertising his match first.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I'm thinking if Cena wins the case (which I highyl doubt will happen) then he will handle it like RVD did, and just use it to set up a match in the future. Both to kep his "face" status and because he is a big enough draw that WWE knows they can make a lot more money by advertising his match first.
    In a scenario such as this one wouldn't it be interesting if Cena actually went and lost said match? I mean some one has to lose eventually, so why not have it be Cena & under these circumstances? It's not like losing would really effect his image anyway. I think it could be a great way to get something like this out of the way finally & it would also send a message to the audience that just because one wins a guarranteed contract for a title shot, it won't necessarily mean that that person is going to be champion for sure.
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Mass Reverend View Post
    In a scenario such as this one wouldn't it be interesting if Cena actually went and lost said match? I mean some one has to lose eventually, so why not have it be Cena & under these circumstances? It's not like losing would really effect his image anyway. I think it could be a great way to get something like this out of the way finally & it would also send a message to the audience that just because one wins a guarranteed contract for a title shot, it won't necessarily mean that that person is going to be champion for sure.

I agree, sooner or later someone is going to have to fail, might as well be an established guy like Cena who can't possibly get hurt by it

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

dont think cena will win, if he does,
    i can see him cashing in against punk, turning punk heel again
    punk is way more over when he is a heel

Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker View Post
    its time someone lost
    Why do you want someone to fail at winning the belt after cashing the MITB contract ?
    Just because it never happened ?
    This would change something ? What ?