Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    If you want to talk about the matches the have had, yes Damien Sandow has had 3 matches it is actually 1 more than ryback, confused i will explain Ryback has only beaten Bateman and Slater from the main roster so he has had 2 as far as i care.

That is almost definately NOT going to happen although having Wade back (with new theme music) would be awesome.

Putting Ryback in would only dilute Tensai's role in the match. If they play the match right Tensai would have a positive outlook on the match even if he loses... sort of like "yeah he didn't win but man he was a bulldozer in that match", which is quite frankly what he needs right now. You put Ryback in and you take the focus off of Tensai as the big man, and chances are Tensai now gets nothing out of competing in that match.

If the rumors are true about Ryback being careless, the last place you'd want to put him in is in a match with a prop like a ladder. Nobody wants another Joey Mercury incident.

Blog Entries
    You know what, I may be an optimist, and I am, but I am looking forward to the WWE Championship MITB too, because think about it, you have Jericho, who is obviously great, Kane who has been in plenty of Ladder matches and always looks good in them, and Cena who has never had a bad gimmick match ever, Big Show is the only one I'm iffy about.

I read they were thinking of putting NINE superstars in the Smackdown MITB match, is this true?

If so you have Tensai, Sandow, Christian, Santino and Kid. Four more? Who do you think they could be?

Sin Cara?
    Cody Rhodes?
    Wade Barrett?
    Dolph Ziggler?

Really struggling for other names? This could just be a false rumour but I read it in the main bit, so who knows
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Blog Entries
    Drew McIntyre?
    Hunico?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Drew McIntyre?
    Hunico?
    I wouldn't mind seeing either of them in, although I must admit I'm not a huge fan of either

Blog Entries
    I just had a random idea.

So what if Damian Sandow did his usual thing and refused to take part in the MITB Ladder Match. And he found a replacement which turned out to be Wade Barrett.

Doubt it would happen, but it was just an idea!

Blog Entries
    One idea that hasn't been bandied about is the fact that Dolph Ziggler is a former WWE champion. It is well within the possibility that he will be on the WWE Championship MitB ladder match. It is also the most likely scenario for him to win, as they like to make untested stars title holders with the cashing in of the contract. Since Zigs has only been WWE champion for like a week, I would consider him an untested star.

Just saying, and I could have missed this somewhere with all the merging that happened.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    One idea that hasn't been bandied about is the fact that Dolph Ziggler is a former WWE champion. It is well within the possibility that he will be on the WWE Championship MitB ladder match. It is also the most likely scenario for him to win, as they like to make untested stars title holders with the cashing in of the contract. Since Zigs has only been WWE champion for like a week, I would consider him an untested star.

Just saying, and I could have missed this somewhere with all the merging that happened.
    Sorry to be a pedant, but wasn't he WHC and not WWE Champion? I may be wrong, but pretty sure I'm right