Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    To tell you the truth, I don't think Cody Rhodes will be appearing on the Super SmackDown show on Tuesday as he will probably have a match on WWE Superstars instead. There will be qualifying matches on the RAW Supershow on Monday, but GM Teddy Long (of course, being a babyface GM) will deny Rhodes an opportunity to qualify for the WHC MITB Ladder Match because even though it was David Otunga who got pinned, Rhodes still lost the match (in Long's opinion, anyway).

What do you think?
    I don't know, i think its reasonable for Teddy to say something like "Now playa, I am a fair man". I think rhodes will get a another chance, and qualify, and possibly win, I can't see anyone else who has already qualified that I could see WWE giving the case to. especially with Barrett out.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    I am looking forward to Tensai's inclusion more than Tyson Kidd's, call me crazy but just imagine the amount of hurt Tensai can bring, now imagine it with ladders. I would rather see 8 Mick Foleys or Bruiser Brodys than 8 High Flyers in a match like this.

No chance in hell!!! Look who he is wrestling? WWE superstars won't wrestle him cause he is dangerous in the ring then why putt him in a match with ladders not smart at all

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    There were plans at the start of the year to have Bryan and Cena do a program. This was before Bryan was champ. It was going to be used to make him seem like a legit player in the game.
    That was a while back though. Bryan is already over, and having him face Cena would just make him look weak IMO. Cena would do his usual routine, and then win the match in the last 5 minutes. I don't want Bryan to see the same fate that so many others have. Hes a great wrestler, so he shouldn't be used to give Cena yet another pointless WWE title reign.

Blog Entries
    I don't see Bryan ending Punk's reign but I do see the Raw MITB winner doing it whoever wins imo.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries

MITB idea..

So I just had a random thought in my head as I was thinking about the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder match.

What if Damian Sandow done his usual thing, and refused to take part in the Smackdown MITB match. And then he says that he found a replacement, and then it turned out to be Wade Barrett.

I know this probably wouldn't happen, but Id like your thoughts on this. What do you think?

Blog Entries
    I don't want to see that. I think Ryback's needs to at least compete with some WWE superstars before being put in a match like that.
    I'm jus sayin...

a superstar giving up a opportunity like that? unlikely. even if people don't win they still look awesome in the match which gives them credibility.

Blog Entries
    So if Sandow wasn't going to compete, in the MITB match, in the first place, why wouldn't he just get a replacement during the MITB qualifying match?

Interesting thought but i think they will go against the obvious in this one.