Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Money In The Bank *All related topics go here*

Well folks, John Cena is officially in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at the Pay-Per-View in 3 weeks.
    Let me begin by saying this: IN YOUR FACE!!! To all of those who thought I was nuts putting John Cena in the MITB Ladder match in my Ideal MITB Booking blog. IN YOUR FACE!!! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!?!?!

But in all seriousness, a WWE Title MITB Match with former champions? Not too sure about that concept, but only four participants? THAT'S ALL?! That's going to be a bore fest! If that'd be the case, All I have to say about that is: Save_Us.Y2J PLEASE!

Anyway, follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35

Thoughts people...

Blog Entries
    It will be the main event most likely with Cena winning and cashing in the legit way. I don't see the match being good at all.

Blog Entries
    All I have to say about this is. Ugh. This was a way to get a midcarder a chance to test and see if they could be main event material by having them cash it in and win the belt.

I also bet, this is how they turn Cena heel. Every face who has cashed it in has turned heel shortly afterwards. Heels just stayed heels.

(CM Punk might have stayed face, but I am unsure.)
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Hughes35 View Post
    Well folks, John Cena is officially in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at the Pay-Per-View in 3 weeks.
    Let me begin by saying this: IN YOUR FACE!!! To all of those who thought I was nuts putting John Cena in the MITB Ladder match in my Ideal MITB Booking blog. IN YOUR FACE!!! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!?!?!

But in all seriousness, a WWE Title MITB Match with former champions? Not too sure about that concept, but only four participants? THAT'S ALL?! That's going to be a bore fest! If that'd be the case, All I have to say about that is: Save_Us.Y2J PLEASE!

Anyway, follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35

Thoughts people...
    Yeah, I'm not too sold on this idea either. I like seeing some of the midcarders shining in the past MITB matches even if they did not win it- Shelton Benjimen frekin ruled in them). At least with Jericho in it it will be entertaining. On the SD side that match will probably be a bit better if its only former champs- Bryan Danielson, Christain, Del Rio, Rey?

So much for giving someone new a push

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Money in the Bank is my favourite PPV. I love the way you have 8 high performing midcard wrestlers knowing that the winner is more than likely gonna break out and become a champion, possibly a star like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan have.

Whats that Vince? Former champions only? Oh...glad to see you continue to push fresh new talent(!)

WWE Title MITB Match

So apparently only previous WWE champions are eligible for this briefcase.

John Cena, Chris Jericho, Kane, and Big Show are announced so far. Off the top of my head the only other people on the roster that can be in that match are Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, and Mick Foley.

Eliminate Foley (LOL random), Taker (LMAO), Trips (No point), Sheamus (World champ), and Orton (Suspended).

That leaves us Alberto Del Rio, Miz, and Rey Mysterio.

Which means the best possible match would be: Cena vs Jericho vs Kane vs Big Show vs Del Rio vs Miz vs Mysterio.

What do you guys think of that if that happens?

SIDE NOTE:
    While I believe there are a ton of underutilized and capable guys on the roster right now, WWE doesn't necessarily see them as 'Money in the Bank' if you will.

Compare this in your head and share what you think.

Past Notables
    Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito vs Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy vs MVP vs John Morrison vs RVD vs Mr. Kennedy vs Christian vs Kane vs Finlay vs Edge, etc.

VERSUS

Today's 2nd MITB Match Possibles
    Santino Marella vs Heath Slater vs Alex Riley vs Brodus Clay vs Zack Ryder vs Damien Sandow vs David Otunga vs Drew McIntyre vs Ted DiBiase vs Tyson Kidd, etc.

Assuming the Zigglers, Rhodes, Swaggers, and Kofis are in the main MITB match and they still had to fill up a second match.
    BREAK THE WALLS DOWWWN!

I think its previous champions. Not just WWE champions. I think the WHC match will be all non champions.

I'm going for Cena vs Y2J vs Big show vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio, vs The Miz
    With Brodus clay involved, to distract Show

It's not a terrible idea to get a former contender back into the picture. I like it even more that they've split them up into 2 different MITB matches so that they can do the "champions" one and a second. My hopes are that the second will feature more up and coming talents. Ziggs is a given. Will the Christian/Rhodes feud be over by MITB to have either or both of them be a part of the other match? Is it too early to have Barrett back? I think I'm actually looking forward to the non-champions match more.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

I really hope Barrett will be back for the SD MITB match and win it !