Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the Miz

the Miz

what the heck happen to the miz he vanished of the face of the earth. how is he not in the MITB match ?
    are they planning on bringing him back as a face to fued witj ziggler or something?
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Blog Entries
    Isn't he busy filming the Marine 3?

I have no doubt that he'll be back on tv once that's done. I expect him to be in the WWE title MITB match.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    he is off filming the new marine movie. i think he is done and shld be back any time

Blog Entries
    I think some time off tv will be good for Miz. Perhaps a feud with Christian when he comes back? I don't see him back in the main event scene any time soon, but a feud with Captain Charisma could have amazing promos and solid matches.

I was never a fan of The Miz, however I am a fan of your sig! She was always my favorite WWECW diva.

Things have been good without miz being there. He is annoying on the mic, blows chunks in the ring, and when his movie flops hopefully the WWE finally realizes he's a joke and lets him go. It wouldn't be believable if he was a face, being a little bitch that needs help is what suits him because that's who he really is. He doesn't have a proper moveset or skills to be a big face. Could you imagine him beating a heel Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, or even Tensai? YES I EVEN SAID TENSAI! The answer is no, and hell no. Keep him off TV, everything is fine without him.

Blog Entries
    When The Marine 3 is released on dvd he will prob get a bit of a push to hype it, that being said I don't remember Ted getting one...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    When The Marine 3 is released on dvd he will prob get a bit of a push to hype it, that being said I don't remember Ted getting one...
    'Cause it's Ted Dibiase.

The charisma black hole.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    'Cause it's Ted Dibiase.

The charisma black hole.
    Yeah they just paired him up with Maryse for a while, and look how that turned out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Yeah they just paired him up with Maryse for a while, and look how that turned out.
    She got dragged down, too.

Vince seems to think that wrestlers, who need massive character development, just need to be paired up with a valet and everything's peachy. Bryan's had FOUR of them for Christ sake.