I originally had this whole thread written out. I was going to talk about how excited I was for 1000th Raw and I listed a couple of positive notes. Then I started to think. Now, I am not really sure of what to make of the 1000th Raw. On one hand, it will be very easy to make it enjoyable for all the fans, but at the same time, it will be very easy to make it painful to watch. So here are the potential pros and cons. Please vote on top!
- Tons of old timers and faces we have not seen in a long while
- Many story lines will take a back seat due to the special night. So those who have been unsatisfied will not have to worry about that.
- The new belt is rumored to be revealed
- HHH v Lesnar confrontation
- The Rock
- $10 to whoever guesses which legend will bury Slater
- Too many painful segments (I can see AJ, Santino, and Hornswoggle combining for 10 segment appearances)
- Not a good balance between wrestling and segments
- Way too much comedy
- 3 hours
Personally, I am going to remain optimistic be excited...for now.
Anything else to add to the list?