Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    This is what I think is gonna happen 6 man Tag Team Match Austin, The Rock & Y2J vs Cm Punk, John Sheena & Daniel Bryan so that Austin, Rock & Y2J can show those three how to Entertain a Crowd LOL!! Yeah that shit ain't gonna happen but it wouldbe F'n Awesomejohncenaquiter.jpg Yeah!!! John Cena is a Great Role Model

Blog Entries

1000th raw past superstars

Okay Vince wants to go all out on the 1000th epiosde of Raw and so many names are already confirmed.So who do you hope makes an appeareance that wasn't already named yet.

I want to see Trish, Lita, Kharma,Stephanie and Shane, Sunny, Dusty Rhodes and Million Dollar Man, and of course Edge,and that's all i think of rightt now

I'm happy Rocky is going too be there.. Would love and expect too see Austin!

Would also love too see a full DX reunion with the new age outlaws and X-Pac that would be awesome.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Really hope Austin and The Undertaker are there!
    Austin because it would be great to have him on a show where hes had so many memorable moments.
    And Taker because he was there since the very beginning, and it's a rarity to see him on Raw/Smackdown at other times besides Wrestlemania season.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad that The Rock will be there.
    Steve Austin HAS to me there!
    I'd love to see Stephanie and/or Shane McMahon. Both a huge part of Raw over the years!
    I hope Undertaker is back too. With them saying he might wrestle twice this year, they could perhaps set up his Survivor Series opponent?
    DX we know will be there (apparently X-Pac's a no-go, but could we see the Outlaws? I hope so)
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    You mean Undertaker's actually going to show up and do something? Wow....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You mean Undertaker's actually going to show up and do something? Wow....
    If he turns up, I fully expect him to simply walt out to the stage, in full get up (including wrestling gloves, tape pads etc), do his roll-eyes and cut-throat at someone in the ring, and leave.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If he turns up, I fully expect him to simply walt out to the stage, in full get up (including wrestling gloves, tape pads etc), do his roll-eyes and cut-throat at someone in the ring, and leave.
    Some people are saying that he'll come out when Slaters cutting a promo and Tombstone him. I think he could be used for something better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Some people are saying that he'll come out when Slaters cutting a promo and Tombstone him. I think he could be used for something better.
    I love Slater and all, but I think if Taker's going to appear on the 1000th raw then he should be used in a better segment than that!
    I'm hoping that perhaps they'll surprise us all and have him wrestling in a big 10 man tag match main event or something. I could see them doing that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I love Slater and all, but I think if Taker's going to appear on the 1000th raw then he should be used in a better segment than that!
    I'm hoping that perhaps they'll surprise us all and have him wrestling in a big 10 man tag match main event or something. I could see them doing that.
    I REALLY hope they don't go with that idea. But knowing them, for some reason they tend to do stupid ideas like this on special shows. Why can't they actually put effort into their matches on the special editions of Raw and Smackdown? This is why I started watching Impact and FCW full time lol.