Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post
    i agree 100%,,but what got me thinking was this past friday on smackdown when Bryan was on Christians Peep show, because tbh he's feud with cody is sort of over depending on the week , so that leaves Bryan as the only other person i can think of that has had any interaction with christian in the past 2 weeks excluding MITB though.
    True, i was thinking though that perhaps Kane might interrupt the AJ/Bryan wedding leading to a Kane vs Bryan Summerslam match. Kane seem's to have re-entered this scenario this week.

I was thinking perhaps Sandow due to the fact him and Christian had quite a bit of interaction throughout the MITB match and he seems a suitable candidate at the moment with a promising heel gimmick.

I've got to admit I am worried it will just be about the old names getting pops and nothing actually worthwhile happening.
    That said if the DX reunion is more than just HHH and HBK it will make that time more worthwhile, Road Dogg must have done his time now to get some more recognition.

I'm just worried I'm going to be sat there thinking "Oh yeah, this used to be great" for 3 hours when I'd rather be thinking "This is great"

New Raw Theme?

So with the 1000th raw just tommorow i thought what if wwe changed there current raw theme? Imo i think burn it to the ground is a pretty good theme. But come on.... its the wwe were talking about. Do you think they will change it? Do you want it to be changed? If so leave the theme that you would rather raw have.

People die, but legends live forever.

Bully Ray at Raw?

Bully Ray tweeted this about an hour ago:

"Gonna crash a big party, see some old friends and Bully everyone!!! Cant wait to see the look on certain faces. #BULLYNATION"

On a night such as tonight I believe anything could be possible. Anyone else think the Dudleys might show up on Raw?

Divas to believe in.

HIGHLY UNLIKELY

But if they do, get sued, and gives TNA the middle finger, I will mark the fuck out, and respect them even more
    ‚Äč

Or he'll just be backstage visiting friends.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Or he'll just be backstage visiting friends.
    That's probably more likely but a boy#manboy# can dream!

Divas to believe in.

What if? Could be reunions on 1000th Raw

We all know DX is having a reunion tonight to kick off the show. But here is my thought. What if DX was interrupted by Ron Simmons, Mark Henry, Godfather, and the Rock? Sure, D-lo Brown can't be there since he works backstage for TNA, and Owen Hart is no longer with us, but we could have a 4 man Nation of Domination reunion. Thoughts???
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

If anything i would love a Kliq reunion!

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    That's probably more likely but a boy#manboy# can dream!

And never let anyone stop you from dreaming!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.