Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    I don't think Raw 1000 is going to be anything special other than for people to 'mark-out' over certain legends. Once it's all said and done it'll be back to the current drab and boring state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishWrestlingFan View Post
    I don't think Raw 1000 is going to be anything special other than for people to 'mark-out' over certain legends. Once it's all said and done it'll be back to the current drab and boring state of affairs.
    bartish2???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    bartish2???
    What happened to bartish1?

What you guys on about, bartish?

Fresh Member
    You gotta a good point. They a lot of stuff to cover in a short timespan. We didn't even get into all the other stars that are going to be there, like Bret Hart for one, and the stars that are going to be a surprise. The average 2-hour RAW is only about 90 mintues TV if you cut the commercials, so they have to cram all this into about 135 minutes air time. However, they'll probably cut to commercial during matches so they can effectively use all 180 minutes. I think they'll save some time by have Lesnar and Hayman interupt DX, giving for fuel to the fued. Another random thought, just because some stars are going to be there, doesn't mean they have to be part of the show, they could just be in the crowd or maybe 'here's congrats to all of our legends' segment. We can't forget Undertaker is going to be there too.

Wwe Raw 1000

Since it is just about here an it has being one of the most none talked about scheduled matches on the show,, who do you think Christians opponent should be and do you think he should lose it or retain it.
    I imagine it will be Rhodes or Bryan and we might as well see a title change hands if it is either of those two guys IMO anyway.

I'd say D. Bryan is more in the world/wwe title picture to be honest. I'd love to see Sandow get the shot or perhaps Heath getting rewarded with it after his good work in the build up to the 1000th edition of Raw

The only thing I am hoping for that it is going to be an epic match. I'd say Cody Rhodes.
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

Quote Originally Posted by WilloTron View Post
    I'd say D. Bryan is more in the world/wwe title picture to be honest. I'd love to see Sandow get the shot or perhaps Heath getting rewarded with it after his good work in the build up to the 1000th edition of Raw
    i agree 100%,,but what got me thinking was this past friday on smackdown when Bryan was on Christians Peep show, because tbh he's feud with cody is sort of over depending on the week , so that leaves Bryan as the only other person i can think of that has had any interaction with christian in the past 2 weeks excluding MITB though.

Perhaps in the WWE Championship match we see the ref knocked out. Big Show runs down to the ring, entering and stalking Cena up. As John makes it to his feet, so does CM Punk. Big show takes a step forward to John Cena with his fist ready. All of a sudden he strikes CM Punk in the head with the knockout punch, Big show leaves and John Cena picks up the victory turning heel and winning the WWE Championship.