Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    1. Tyson Kids patch of hair (WTF)
    2. Aksana speaking (me no speak english)
    3.commercial breaks (I know we have to have them, it still doesn't mean I like them)
    4. IWC (we think we know, but we have no idea)
    5. wwe creative (all I have to say is do better, much better)
    6. TNA (again WTF)
    7.Raw GM (enough already lets find out who it is)
    8.Raw GM (when I get an email my lights don't flicker, neither should yours)
    9.Ric Flair showing his ass every chance he gets on TV (it has pimples on it )
    10. Smirnoff Ice game (come on, even my buddies and I don't do that shit)
    Must have been focused on Ric Flair's ass than the match huh?

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Must have been focused on Ric Flair's ass than the match huh?
    I guess I was fascinated by a 61 year old's ass. Someone needs to inform of proactive, just sayin.

Anything that feels corporate...

Referring to fans as "The WWE Universe" and wrestlers as "Superstars" or "Entertainers" or whatever it is Vince wants them to be called.

My biggest pet hate of all, however, is the blatant adverts. "Slam of the Week brought to you by Subway/Snickers etc" That doesn't even make sense. How did they "bring" us that slam? Did Subway commission the wrestler to go out and slam his opponent? Did Snickers pay for the footage to be replayed? I also hate how each PPV has a commercial theme song that's advertised to us.

Oh and not to mention celebrities getting air time to promote their latest CD/movie/tv show. WWE programs feel too much like an infomercial to me and what's worse is when they advertise to you on a pay per view. When people pay for something they should not be made to watch commercials.

Everything about WWE makes me think of men in suits sitting in board rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I guess I was fascinated by a 61 year old's ass. Someone needs to inform of proactive, just sayin.
    Gay xD

But I heard proactive doesn't work. Its all bells and whistles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    6 rey mysterio pressing his head against the kids who wear masks
    11 aksana's attempt to be a bad girl
    12 goldust
    13 dashing cody rhodes and his obsession in looking good
    -That's actually a very creative thing to do by Mysterio. He's interacting with the crowed which is one of the only things WWE has going for them right now.
    -Aksana is actually a very good heel. She's always been a heel down in FCW, it's just hard to see the heel coming out of her on a WWE Program on the internet. I've seen her many, many times down in FCW, and she plays the heel role very well.
    -The "Dashing" gimmick is actually one of the best gimmicks in recent years, lol. It's actually one of the only gimmicks we've seen in recent years, lmfao.

Blog Entries
    1. Dashing Cody Rhodes's mole he has on his right eye (in the corner)
    2. How the announces say "Randy Orton has never reached this level" when he goes in to RKO frenzy even though he goes into it every match.
    3. Tag Teams not lasting longer than 8months.
    4. R-Truth's dancing moves.
    5. Mark Henry looking like a big M&M.
    6. Jo-Mo's slowed down entrance.

Mark Henry

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

John Cena's no-pressure STF!

Diva matches....

R.I.P. Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Note that "Mr. McMahon" is actually the on-screen character of Vince. Or so I heard.

1. Alex Riley looking like he should time travel back a decade and join the Mean Street Posse.

2. Every arena they use looking damn near interchangable.

3. TNA never letting me down, by ALWAYS letting me down. (if that makes sense?)

4. Ted DiBiase's new theme music, plus the fact he just can't seem to get over no matter what creative do.

5. Justin Roberts pronouncing John Cena "SHAWN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA"

6. When Tony Chimel's voice breaks while announcing "The Rated-R Superstar". Listen out for it, it always happens.
    r
    7. The fact that Superstars has way better wrestling than Raw or Smackdown most of the time, yet half of the program is dedicated to recapping NXT and Raw.
    8. WE GOT NO FEAR NO DOUBT ALL IN BALLS OUT etc

9. DO YOU KNOW THE ENEMY DO YOU KNOW YOUR ENEMY GOTTA KNOW YOUR ENEMY WAY HEY etc

10. I can't watch old clips of The Rock doing his trademark "IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLL" anymore without mentally hearing Vince McMahon growling "YERRRRRRRR FIIIIIIIIRED" afterwards