Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Slater is a decent all round performer...give him more time n have him some serious feud....n then make him a serious contender for US Championship...

i don't know what it is about that guy.maybe its the lackluster mic skills and the fact that he entertains me about as much as watchin popcorn in the microwave.but i see him being stuck in jobbertown for the near future at least.but hey that's my opinion and to each his own.

Blog Entries
    People will want to push him to the midcard scene to then forget about him just what happened to Ryder, his top is this comedy role and maybe another tag team run, he is good in the mic but that's it

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I love to hate Slater. As much as I hate to admit it, he is a decent heel and an all around decent wrestler. Give him the U.S. belt off of Santino and revamp Santino into a more serious competitor. That could work I guess.
    It would be nice to see Slater vs Santino, , they could actually put on some pretty good matches imo and of course there would be some funny segments, I like Slater, he should at least be in the tag team division imo.

YES!YES!YES!

He's good i will admit but i dunno about a title run yet he is being pushed at the minute though.

To me he is the best heel in the company now, I legit hate the guy, but can see that he has potential.

Usually I'm cheering the heels like Jericho, Bryan, Rhodes and Ziggler, but this guy i actually don't like its not a case of i don't like him becuase he sucks.

If they get rid of the whole one man rock band crap, and maybe give him an Edge type gimmick, this guy can reach the moon.

Did you happen to see Smackdown? The Slater/Ryder match was awful. It was sloppy. Ryder took forever to bounce off the turnbuckle and Slater lounged on the ropes before giving a neckbreaker that was more Ryder jumping backwards in the air. Simply terrible to watch. Those two stars could be FE'd and I think WWE would only be better for it.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

way too soon for a title run for this bozo, he is an annoying heel and can or could draw heat but there are far too many ahead of him that deserve title shots right now in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    way too soon for a title run for this bozo, he is an annoying heel and can or could draw heat but there are far too many ahead of him that deserve title shots right now in my opinion.
    I don't think anyone's suggesting that he should get a title shot right now. I think it's more of a case of acknowledging that he has potential to be a mid card champ.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

yeah true! maybe someday hey!