Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by indysteve1563 View Post
    Slater? A title run? You've got to be kidding, right?
    I don't know man...the Divas division is looking pretty weak these days...

im a huge slater mark,the can wrestle and put on a entertaining match i would love for him to get the US title,im so tired of Santino, everytime he has a segment or match i change the f'n channel

Blog Entries
    I love to hate Slater. As much as I hate to admit it, he is a decent heel and an all around decent wrestler. Give him the U.S. belt off of Santino and revamp Santino into a more serious competitor. That could work I guess.

I was thinking the same thing
    He has great moves!
    I hate him and we all think he is annoying = perfect heel
    give him a US title run!!

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover"

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I love to hate Slater. As much as I hate to admit it, he is a decent heel and an all around decent wrestler. Give him the U.S. belt off of Santino and revamp Santino into a more serious competitor. That could work I guess.
    I agree with this, I am getting tired of Santino and wish the wwe can make him serious.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

I like him but I feel he is in the position as Jobber who is semi-over. I think he will be stuck in that position for a very long time because he is good at it. In a sense it kind of reminds me of Ziggler. Ziggler obviously deserves a decent title run or atleast feud for the title very soon but he is so good at selling and putting people over that I see him stuck in that position for a while just lik ehe has been for the past year or so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    They've done that to death to try to get midcarders over. I just want to see Slater having a singles feud, or having a US title feud but not winning it for months, rather than just hand him the title and hope the fans somehow take him more seriously.

Blog Entries
    While I don't much care for Slater. He is a damn sight more believable character than Santino Marella. Than again, I've not cared for comedy skits much. Slater's thing reminds me of Jillian Hall, which annoyed the hell out of me too. So, put Santino and Slater in a match, give Slater the belt. Repackage Santino, than have Santino and Slater fight again. Give Santino back the belt, than repackage Slater.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrence202 View Post
    im a huge slater mark,the can wrestle and put on a entertaining match i would love for him to get the US title,im so tired of Santino, everytime he has a segment or match i change the f'n channel
    This is wayyy of topic but if I didnt like Yoshi Tatsu so much I'd love your sig.

[thinks about midcard]

Blog Entries
    I honestly don't care at all about Heath Slater. While I don't want to see any person lose their job, if he was released, I'd barely notice. I think right now he's a victim of the "Charlie Haas" treatment. Remember how it was stated that Vince McMahon would rather watch paint dry than watch Haas? Then they put him in a bunch of really stupid skits? While I don't know how McMahon personally feels about Slater, I see a lot of parallels with what was done with Charlie Haas before he was released.
    pls don ever compare Hass n Slater...Haas is one hell of an athlete n is one of the MOST UNDERRATED SUPERSTARS!!!