Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cool Give slater a title run

heath slater

i love this guy! Over the last couple of weeks hes been amazing, i love the way he comes in, "im the OMRB heath slater baby! Wooo!". "its slater time baby"
    hes just amazing, but i feel he needs a storyline and a good 1, i mean he has all of the credentials to be a champion, maybe not wwe champion but the us and intercontinental are within his reach i think, hes been tag champs before so why not.
    its not really good for his career just coming out every week getting beat up by some celebrity or returning near 60 year old legend so i think he needs to start a title run either on his own or with a partner again.

Blog Entries
    I detest Heath Slater with a passion. I know it's just him doing his job, and I'm meant to feel this way about him, but I'd rather see PEOPLE POWER! and The Great Khali in a 30 minute ironman match (alright, 20 minutes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I detest Heath Slater with a passion. I know it's just him doing his job, and I'm meant to feel this way about him, but I'd rather see PEOPLE POWER! and The Great Khali in a 30 minute ironman match (alright, 20 minutes)
    Wow, you prefer Khali to Slater? You must really hate him lol!

I lover Slater personally. I think he'd make a decent IC/US champ. He plays a great heel with his annoying personality, he can cut a decent promo, and he's solid in the ring. I think he has potential.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Wow, you prefer Khali to Slater? You must really hate him lol!

I lover Slater personally. I think he'd make a decent IC/US champ. He plays a great heel with his annoying personality, he can cut a decent promo, and he's solid in the ring. I think he has potential.
    I do hate him, but I'm supposed too. I'd rather hate him, than him do a "Jinder Mahal" and leave no real impression on me.

But his Wendys look, the voice, it gets him over, and however much I hate to say it, he could become a decent midcard champ

It's time...it's time...

IT'S SLATER TIME!!!

Yeah, ever since he and Gabriel left, I always lived Slater more. I will say a part of me loves him only for his pants. Guitars and flames, you gotta love it.

I honestly don't care at all about Heath Slater. While I don't want to see any person lose their job, if he was released, I'd barely notice. I think right now he's a victim of the "Charlie Haas" treatment. Remember how it was stated that Vince McMahon would rather watch paint dry than watch Haas? Then they put him in a bunch of really stupid skits? While I don't know how McMahon personally feels about Slater, I see a lot of parallels with what was done with Charlie Haas before he was released.

Slater is hilarious and solid in the ring. If santino can get decent mid card title runs, why can't slater?

Blog Entries
    I liked Slater better when he wasn't being buried by people on a weekly basis. He could be a good singles wrestler, and has a good gimmick. But they should take him seriously instead of having him be a joke. Give him a feud with someone, and have him continue talking, because it can only do better for his mic skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee5657 View Post
    heath slater

i love this guy! Over the last couple of weeks hes been amazing, i love the way he comes in, "im the OMRB heath slater baby! Wooo!". "its slater time baby"
    hes just amazing, but i feel he needs a storyline and a good 1, i mean he has all of the credentials to be a champion, maybe not wwe champion but the us and intercontinental are within his reach i think, hes been tag champs before so why not.
    its not really good for his career just coming out every week getting beat up by some celebrity or returning near 60 year old legend so i think he needs to start a title run either on his own or with a partner again.
    Slater? A title run? You've got to be kidding, right?