Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I Felt Like I Should Ask

I'm sorry, but I don't really care about Zack Ryder. All he's really done is get his ass handed to him by various people on the WWE roster and I personally don't feel he's really all that good overall. I don't mean to bag on him, but I wanted to know how many people actually like Ryder or think that he can go places.

random thread. i don't think anyone cares about him now. he was the flavor of the month 6 months ago. but he is barely on tv now so i don't care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    random thread. i don't think anyone cares about him now. he was the flavor of the month 6 months ago. but he is barely on tv now so i don't care about him.
    Basically says it all. This month it's Joey Ryan.

He worked really hard to get the little bit of tv time that he's got but if he would have done any other gimmick it would have had a better chance of getting over.

Honestly the only time I ever remotely liked Zack Ryder was during his stint on McMahon's ECW. I thought he was annoying but I saw some talent. Now..he just annoys me all the time, even during his whole internet rise to fame, but that's just my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Him in ECW was great, but since then nothing, it must have sucked to be anyone other than Christian to finish out ECW.

Blog Entries
    I believe he hit his peak and there isn't anyway they can put another title on a guy who's more for comedy purposes (Santino). Never thought he was terrible compared to alot of guys on that main roster and his merch sells but when alot of new guys are gettin pushed you'll have to take TV time from some guys

i only like ryder for the music.

He'd be a great fit in TNA.

I like Ryder because he's hilarious. His facial expressions, those stupid catch phrases, it just seems that there's something about him that you have to love. He's pretty good on the mic and in the ring, but his charisma and utter like-a-bility keep me on his wagon.

*coughLet'sgoDrewcough*