Talking Whys is WWE so predictable these days?

It wasnt as bad this week however over recent months WWE has been at its prime in terms of its predictability rate.
    for example 2 weeks ago on smackdown, the first match was good (i cant quite remember it though) then it was followed by ryback squashing some nobody after that brodus clay came out, done the whole dancing thing (which i like) but then he just completley dominated curt hawkins which was very very predictable. After this another superstar from my favourites list or 'my fave 5 baby!' as booker would say sin cara came out and because hes just returned from injury it was obvious who was gonna win that match too. After those 3 VERY predictable matches was the main event which was pretty good and then that was the end of yet another very predictable episode of WWE Smackdown.
    its almost like smackdown is becoming a developmental show, just having all of the new superstars launching there careers by dominating complete nobodies everyweek.

Blog Entries
    Hmmmmm, these threads of yours have a common theme. I'm thinking about merging them

Blog Entries
    I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with all the spoilers and wrestling headlines you most likely indulge yourself in on a regular basis?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hmmmmm, these threads of yours have a common theme. I'm thinking about merging them
    Leave it man, he ain't worth it...Lee, you on probation son

It's the writers in the back who are stuck in the past or steal some TNA ideas. They forget they are in 2012, they still think its 1996 and Russo is walking backstage somewhere

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee5657 View Post
    Whys is WWE so predictable these days?
    Because the Creative Team has to idea how to be creative

Blog Entries
    At least they're pushing new talent instead of continually relying on the older guys. But its true, they've been predictable for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Because the Creative Team has to idea how to be creative
    Exactly lol i now call it the predictable team (see i am not creative either)