Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    The only folks making a stink about it though are the fans. Jim Ross didn't even care. JR acknowledges that Vince was playing a character. He even said on Twitter that he thought it was reasonably funny.
    Yeah, I was upset until I read JR's thoughts on the matter, if it doesn't bother the man actually being made fun of, then I am fine with it.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVoteLibertarian View Post
    Turn Smackdown into WcW..treat it like its a separate company....Pretend these 2 companies hate each other. This would give you a real reason to have 2 champs. Build the hate like it was during the Monday Night Wars.
    that could be fun, but I don't think the fans would buy it a 2nd (or 3rd) time. We had the actual MNW, which was crazy and awesome, and unable to be duplicated, and we had the fake war (Invasion storyline) which had an awesome premise but was fumbled so badly that it went down in flames.

I'm thinking if they try and create a new cross-brand war like that, it will end up just like the invasion, just without the depth of talented guys on the roster that WWE had right after buying WCW.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

A wrestling show that people genuinely enjoy watching? That'll never sell.

I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    WWE needs to be behind the 8 ball again like they were during the Monday Night Wars. But they never will be and henceforth, will never be hungry enough again to take those chances and therefore, never as entertaining again. That's it in a nutshell for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    WWE needs to be behind the 8 ball again like they were during the Monday Night Wars. But they never will be and henceforth, will never be hungry enough again to take those chances and therefore, never as entertaining again. That's it in a nutshell for me.
    I think if TNA wins the lawsuit, they will get closer to being behind the 8-Ball. They will definitely take notice, instead of the usual brush off of TNA.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!