Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Smile Make WWE enjoyable again!!

    Over the last couple weeks since the short return of vince mcmahon WWE has improved in my opinion, the ratings have increased, the crowd seem more into it and i personally have enjoyed watching it.

    However vince will now disappear for another few months and it will get boring again.
    the things i liked about vinces return were the jokes and the fun remarks he was making and fun things he was doing (the jim ross thing was maybe just of the top).

    It reminded me of the good old days in my opinion the 2005-2007 period just before all this 'PG & Anti bullying rubbish'
    when DX used to come in, do a little rude promo (possibly a few swear words) mocking vince, then vince would send out the spirit squad or umaga (RIP to him) and DX would beat them and then mock vince even more, usually resulting in vinces head being shoved up someones ass, having the microphone tampered with or having some sort of gunge poured on him.

    Im not asking for WWE to turn into a complete joke or vince to turn heel again, but just a little more humour would be nice.

    What are your thoughts?

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee5657 View Post
    Over the last couple weeks since the short return of vince mcmahon WWE has improved in my opinion, the ratings have increased, the crowd seem more into it and i personally have enjoyed watching it.

    However vince will now disappear for another few months and it will get boring again.
    the things i liked about vinces return were the jokes and the fun remarks he was making and fun things he was doing (the jim ross thing was maybe just of the top).

    It reminded me of the good old days in my opinion the 2005-2007 period just before all this 'PG & Anti bullying rubbish'
    when DX used to come in, do a little rude promo (possibly a few swear words) mocking vince, then vince would send out the spirit squad or umaga (RIP to him) and DX would beat them and then mock vince even more, usually resulting in vinces head being shoved up someones ass, having the microphone tampered with or having some sort of gunge poured on him.

    Im not asking for WWE to turn into a complete joke or vince to turn heel again, but just a little more humour would be nice.

    What are your thoughts?
    The bolded part actually disgusted me it was such a low thing to do and i lost even more respect for Vinny Mac after he did it, despicable fella.

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,398
    Blog Entries
    10
    I think raw in general has been on the rise in general. The aj storyline is pretty epic. I would suggest maybe pushing superstars that we can hate more because the last couple of weeks the main guys have ended the show with the upper hand leaving you with the feeling that all is right in the world... maybe turning bryan face by having chris jericho taking him out would be an interesting feud and lead to great matches beings that both of them are great wrestlers.. but I think the days of spraying people with beer are long behind us... also maybe start a faction of heels like nexus lead by a heel what is already hated.. maybe adr or ziggler

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    327
    Blog Entries
    1
    Wasn't everyone's big hero, CM Bunk, supposed to make the WWE fun again once he got stroke? Did he forget to mention which year this was going to transpire?
    --Stately

    visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm


  6. #6
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    The bolded part actually disgusted me it was such a low thing to do and i lost even more respect for Vinny Mac after he did it, despicable fella.
    The only folks making a stink about it though are the fans. Jim Ross didn't even care. JR acknowledges that Vince was playing a character. He even said on Twitter that he thought it was reasonably funny.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  7. #7
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    Wasn't everyone's big hero, CM Bunk, supposed to make the WWE fun again once he got stroke? Did he forget to mention which year this was going to transpire?
    CM Punk has been the big reason I still watch RAW at the moment. Him and Daniel Bryan. They are gold on the Mic and in the Ring.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  8. #8
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    Wasn't everyone's big hero, CM Bunk, supposed to make the WWE fun again once he got stroke? Did he forget to mention which year this was going to transpire?
    I'm pretty sure that promise was directed towards the disgruntled masses of the IWC.


  9. #9
    Turn Smackdown into WcW..treat it like its a separate company....Pretend these 2 companies hate each other. This would give you a real reason to have 2 champs. Build the hate like it was during the Monday Night Wars.

  10. #10
    The Trinity URATOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the phone to yo momma
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVoteLibertarian View Post
    Turn Smackdown into WcW..treat it like its a separate company....Pretend these 2 companies hate each other. This would give you a real reason to have 2 champs. Build the hate like it was during the Monday Night Wars.
    Easy to say. Almost impossible to do.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.