Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    This could actually make sense if he says that it was the Nexus that actually left Undertaker in the refrained state back before Fatal-Four-Way...

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    Yeah Kane being behind the Nexus, just wouldn't work!

The mystery GM would more than likely be behind it whoever that is!
    disagreed, the raw gm plays an impartial role he or she is not behind nexus as in last raw the gm made a decision againt barretts will

Kane and Nexus? Don't see it happening.

As for the Nexus/Kane team up they did last time, Kane most likely threaten Wade Barrett to get Nexus to help him. Otunga saw this as he was the only one of Nexus to be around at that time (and got stomped by Kane). This could be when Otunga thought he could be a better leader to Nexus and also explains why Barrett doesn't want Otunga to reveal the real reason (as it would make him seem like the true weak link).

Normal Member ToWhomItConcerns.'s Avatar
    that would be pretty interesting to me

every few months for at least the past 6 years i've been hearing of ppl wanting the ministry back but this is the first time anybodys actually made me want to see them back (not for an extra long period of time though)...the only problem is if it ever did happen, beforehand, it would be spoiled to death and then everybodys gonna act like they KNEW it was gonna happen and totally forget that they had been reading about it for weeks (Jericho's 2007 return ring any bells?)

bottom line is this the IWC is gonna bitch and complain about whoever (if anybody) is revealed to be nexus' leader (or whatever you wanna call it).

Quote Originally Posted by ToWhomItConcerns. View Post
    that would be pretty interesting to me

every few months for at least the past 6 years i've been hearing of ppl wanting the ministry back but this is the first time anybodys actually made me want to see them back (not for an extra long period of time though)...the only problem is if it ever did happen, beforehand, it would be spoiled to death and then everybodys gonna act like they KNEW it was gonna happen and totally forget that they had been reading about it for weeks (Jericho's 2007 return ring any bells?)

bottom line is this the IWC is gonna bitch and complain about whoever (if anybody) is revealed to be nexus' leader (or whatever you wanna call it).
    The IWC also bitched about the possibility of Kane being Undertakers attacker and most of them changed their tune after seeing how it played out.

Im going to wait and see where it goes .
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by ToWhomItConcerns. View Post
    Wade Barrett is and should stay their leader. It makes perfect sense and he does a great job in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by shanethewolf View Post
    Wade Barrett is and should stay their leader. It makes perfect sense and he does a great job in that role.
    Agreed. Sure the Kane/Nexus thing would be interesting but Barrett being Nexus leader is great.

#REAL!

lol i like ur thoughts on kane and nexus...but no way is the ministry is to comeback...NO CHANCE IN HELL....

Blog Entries
    You can't completely dismiss the idea, as it's WWE! It [I][I]does sound likely too. Yet I think taking the leadership away from Barrett would be a bad move.

Everyone knows Barret doesn't care about Nexus, only about the title. Kane being Nexus leader is stupid
    Use what you have. Get what you want.