Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 961
  1. #831
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Delo Rio's brother was released from NXT I guess. His profile is no longer listed on the page. He wasn't used much at all.
    And from the one episode he was in he didn't look that good at all.

  2. #832

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    And from the one episode he was in he didn't look that good at all.
    I seen him at a NXT live event last month and he looked like he got fat. He already wasn't in the best shape, he just looked like he got worse.

  3. #833
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I seen him at a NXT live event last month and he looked like he got fat. He already wasn't in the best shape, he just looked like he got worse.
    He was a pudgy little fella wasn't he haha

  4. #834
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,543
    Just watched the latest episode.

  5. #835
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Just watched the latest episode.
    Was a great moment

  6. #836
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,289


    I uh....had NXT on the back of my mind but never got around to watching it. Now I will follow it religiously.

    #REAL!

  7. #837
    Usually skip Bo dallas matches, but this time I decided to actually watch a few of his matches. One of them his recent match with Scott Dawson. And everyone who says he's boring.... Is right. His moveset is boring, his look is boring, and has 0 charisma. And he's a sad excuse for an NXT champion.... But I'm basically reiterating what every else has been saying.

  8. #838
    On the opposite end of the spectrum, I've been watching some old NXT shows and god Xavier Woods really stands out to me. I don't know, a lot of people won't agree, but I feel he has the "it" factor. He might be 5'9' but I find him more charismatic then most of the wrestlers already on the roster. He's a good wrestler, has a great look, and I think the crowd will find it easy to get behind him. Hopefully he won't be hold on down because of his size. I mean he's shorter than Daniel Bryan... But still I believe he will make a great addition on the main roster.

  9. #839
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    Completely agree with AWrestlingGod on both points Bo Dallas is terrible on the mic and has a very BOring moveset. Xavier Woods would have been a better champion.

    Can't what for someone to beat Dallas for the Championship.

  10. #840
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,289
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    On the opposite end of the spectrum, I've been watching some old NXT shows and god Xavier Woods really stands out to me. I don't know, a lot of people won't agree, but I feel he has the "it" factor. He might be 5'9' but I find him more charismatic then most of the wrestlers already on the roster. He's a good wrestler, has a great look, and I think the crowd will find it easy to get behind him. Hopefully he won't be hold on down because of his size. I mean he's shorter than Daniel Bryan... But still I believe he will make a great addition on the main roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Completely agree with AWrestlingGod on both points Bo Dallas is terrible on the mic and has a very BOring moveset. Xavier Woods would have been a better champion.

    Can't what for someone to beat Dallas for the Championship.
    Is Bo Dallas THAT bad or what? I haven't seen any match except when he was starting out in NXT getting wins. Xavier Woods should be implied that he is fun to watch. I enjoyed his stuff when he was in TNA.

    #REAL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.