Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Delo Rio's brother was released from NXT I guess. His profile is no longer listed on the page. He wasn't used much at all.
    And from the one episode he was in he didn't look that good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    And from the one episode he was in he didn't look that good at all.
    I seen him at a NXT live event last month and he looked like he got fat. He already wasn't in the best shape, he just looked like he got worse.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I seen him at a NXT live event last month and he looked like he got fat. He already wasn't in the best shape, he just looked like he got worse.
    He was a pudgy little fella wasn't he haha

Just watched the latest episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Just watched the latest episode.
    Was a great moment

I uh....had NXT on the back of my mind but never got around to watching it. Now I will follow it religiously.

#REAL!

Usually skip Bo dallas matches, but this time I decided to actually watch a few of his matches. One of them his recent match with Scott Dawson. And everyone who says he's boring.... Is right. His moveset is boring, his look is boring, and has 0 charisma. And he's a sad excuse for an NXT champion.... But I'm basically reiterating what every else has been saying.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I've been watching some old NXT shows and god Xavier Woods really stands out to me. I don't know, a lot of people won't agree, but I feel he has the "it" factor. He might be 5'9' but I find him more charismatic then most of the wrestlers already on the roster. He's a good wrestler, has a great look, and I think the crowd will find it easy to get behind him. Hopefully he won't be hold on down because of his size. I mean he's shorter than Daniel Bryan... But still I believe he will make a great addition on the main roster.

Completely agree with AWrestlingGod on both points Bo Dallas is terrible on the mic and has a very BOring moveset. Xavier Woods would have been a better champion.

Can't what for someone to beat Dallas for the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    On the opposite end of the spectrum, I've been watching some old NXT shows and god Xavier Woods really stands out to me. I don't know, a lot of people won't agree, but I feel he has the "it" factor. He might be 5'9' but I find him more charismatic then most of the wrestlers already on the roster. He's a good wrestler, has a great look, and I think the crowd will find it easy to get behind him. Hopefully he won't be hold on down because of his size. I mean he's shorter than Daniel Bryan... But still I believe he will make a great addition on the main roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Completely agree with AWrestlingGod on both points Bo Dallas is terrible on the mic and has a very BOring moveset. Xavier Woods would have been a better champion.

Can't what for someone to beat Dallas for the Championship.
    Is Bo Dallas THAT bad or what? I haven't seen any match except when he was starting out in NXT getting wins. Xavier Woods should be implied that he is fun to watch. I enjoyed his stuff when he was in TNA.

#REAL!