Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Definitely a step in the right direction. I reckon they'll probably book Bo or Steamboat to be the first champion, or some other chipper babyface.

I do hope they get some real storyline threads opening up at the next taping though, and that they don't just plan to get the talent over with a half-year's worth of SQUASHMATCHAMANIA like the Raw and Smackdown team have been doing lately.

Who books NXT anyway, Dusty?
    Agreed, so far all the matches have been relatively short. the nly real long match was the main event of the first episode where Kidd and Henning put on a great show. I hope we get some rivalries and feuds going soon.

And yeah, Dusty's the GM of the show, and I'm pretty sure he's actually involved on the creative team (or he was at FCW anyway) so I assume he's the real GM dealing with booking the show etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    Why is nobody mentioning the awesome debut of Bray Wyatt on here. Damn you all!
    Well to be fair, I did say out of who we've seen so far. He's only been in a few hype promos thus far. And he's out for 6 months injured now anyway, so I don't expect him to be the champ anytime soon.

I think it's between Rollins, Ohno (the sooner we stop calling him Chris Hero , the better), or Steamboat. I don't think Bo's mic skill is good enough just yet to be champ, even though he's been FCW champ once

I would like Derrick Bateman or Johnny Curtis to win the NXT title considering they have been on NXT most of their WWE careers and are well recognized NXT faces. A lot of you will say well these two suck and that they are not as good in the ring as the indy guys or Kidd. But most (like Rollins, Rotundo, Kruger etc.) have not even been on NXT television for more than a month and the IWC are pushing for them to become NXT champ just like that! Regardless I am excited for what is to become of NXT. I am still not sold on Brian Saxton as an announcer, I prefer him as a competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    I would like Derrick Bateman or Johnny Curtis to win the NXT title considering they have been on NXT most of their WWE careers and are well recognized NXT faces. A lot of you will say well these two suck and that they are not as good in the ring as the indy guys or Kidd. But most (like Rollins, Rotundo, Kruger etc.) have not even been on NXT television for more than a month and the IWC are pushing for them to become NXT champ just like that! Regardless I am excited for what is to become of NXT. I am still not sold on Brian Saxton as an announcer, I prefer him as a competitor.
    Is there even an NXT title though?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Is there even an NXT title though?
    Read back through the last page or so.

I still don't know what this IWC people keep jibber jabbing on about, is

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    I really don't think the fact they've been on NXT for a while should mean they get an auto title win, that's silly really. Besides these other guys have been on FCW programming for quite a while, so the added bump would be good for them. Ask JR!

it's to much of a pain in the ass find it so i stop watching.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    I completely caught up with NXT the same time you couldn't find it

Just put nxt 2012 in the search, change the search method from "relevance" to upload date" and it should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Dude, you just type in "WWE NXT *insert date here*" into youtube and you'll get plenty of links to each week's show. It's not rocket science lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I really don't think the fact they've been on NXT for a while should mean they get an auto title win, that's silly really. Besides these other guys have been on FCW programming for quite a while, so the added bump would be good for them. Ask JR!
    I meant to say I am really biased. I am a Derrick Bateman fan lol.