Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Any UK fans who have Virgin tv, if you go to TV on demand they are now showing NXT in HD on there, full and most recent episodes.

It's being reported on DWN that Davey and Cole are both undergoing WWE medical testing.

And LOP/WINC are reporting that Del Sol, Shaun Ricker, Mike Bennett, and Callihan are all undergoing the medical testing.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It's being reported on DWN that Davey and Cole are both undergoing WWE medical testing.

And LOP/WINC are reporting that Del Sol, Shaun Ricker, Mike Bennett, and Callihan are all undergoing the medical testing.
    The amount of talent there sweet zombie!!

Can we not just split NXT from the WWE and have them run against each other i know who will win!!

Enjoy. This was the first episode they taped last week when I went.

Looks like Rick Victor is going to be Conor's new tag team partner and newest Ascension member.

(Victor reminds me of Adam Bomb from 90's WWE with those goggles)

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Looks like Rick Victor is going to be Conor's new tag team partner and newest Ascension member.

Ah good was wondering what Victor was up to!

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post

GOT DAMMIT! WHY DID I COME HERE! Damn spoilers. *flips FLWWEFan over talbe* They looks awesome together, better than when Conor was with Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    GOT DAMMIT! WHY DID I COME HERE! Damn spoilers. *flips FLWWEFan over talbe* They looks awesome together, better than when Conor was with Cameron.
    LOL, in all fairness this photo was taken from a live NXT event, not a taping. Usually at NXT "house shows" they test out certain things such as pairing tag teams and also you'll see wrestlers that are usually heels work as faces and faces work as heels. I will however say this formation does look likely.

To me Conor is more of a tag team wrestler then a singles wrestler. Not saying he can't be successful as a singles wrestler but I believe he'll see more success as being part of a tag team.

Bronson just had spinal surgery apparently!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Bronson just had spinal surgery apparently!
    Dang...I know the last time I seen him wrestle a match was last October when I went to that NXT show where Sandow was doing the meet and greet.