Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    Agreed. I think somewhere down the line they could end up being in a tag team again and be the comedy team outside the ring but when it comes down to competing being all serious.
    100% agreed. After Curtis won season 2 f NXT, I kind of expected him to team with Bateman to go after those tag titles after Truth turned heel.
    I hope they revisit the Curtis/Bateman team though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I thought it was a good match. Those 2 have good chemistry in the ring as they're good friends in real life, and they served up another decent main event match.

I'll admit, wasn't a big fan of NXT after the 1st season so barely watched it. Not overly familiar with Batemen (bar a Ryback squashing a few weeks back!) and have never seen Curtis before. Probably the fact I had no real idea who either of the two were made me care less about the match
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Just caught up and watched the first two episodes of the new format. So i'm assuming this is what FCW has turned into now then? Good stuff all round, I will keep watching

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    I'll admit, wasn't a big fan of NXT after the 1st season so barely watched it. Not overly familiar with Batemen (bar a Ryback squashing a few weeks back!) and have never seen Curtis before. Probably the fact I had no real idea who either of the two were made me care less about the match
    Well you've never seen most the guys that are on NXT before, like Richie Steamboat, Bo Rotundo, Leo Kruger. some of us haven't seen Seth Rollins, Kasius Ohno in action before, but does that mean you don't care for them based on just one match? Just treat them as brand new superstars that you're never seen or heard of before. Follow their progress over the coming months and you'll learn who you care/don't care for based on what you see from them. Give them time to grow on you, if you still don't like them, then fair enough, but the least you can do is give them a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well you've never seen most the guys that are on NXT before, like Richie Steamboat, Bo Rotundo, Leo Kruger. some of us haven't seen Seth Rollins, Kasius Ohno in action before, but does that mean you don't care for them based on just one match? Just treat them as brand new superstars that you're never seen or heard of before. Follow their progress over the coming months and you'll learn who you care/don't care for based on what you see from them. Give them time to grow on you, if you still don't like them, then fair enough, but the least you can do is give them a chance.
    They just seem very bland to me. Granted, I should give them a chance before dismissing them out of hand. Batemen just looks really goofy. Only time I seen him before was getting SQUASHED by Ryback
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Once again another great episode of NXT I have just seen. Already am enjoying it more than this weeks past episodes of Raw and Smackdown. Really cool to see new people compete. Match of the night was the 6-man tag main event match. Thought it was really funny during the main event when regal said how Hunico and Camacho met and that Camacho bit off the guys nose who stabbed Hunico.

Blog Entries
    Britani Knight loses her debut

Still, am loving the new NXT
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

How dare I forget this week's episode!
    I shall watch it later!

Blog Entries
    Only just watched last weeks (with The Usos against the Ascension).

Looking forward to seeing Paige this week.

Was another great episode still can't believe Cortez went over Paige absolutely shocking! Good to see Carter and Graves getting a run and as much a fan of FCW i am i have to admit it was like my second time ever seeing Nick Rodgers! Good to see Camacho in ring as well.