Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast
    - WWE officials will be looking at several potential new talents in developmental next month.

- Several people were under the impression that Ricky Steamboat's angle with Santino Marella and Wade Barrett on RAW was being done to introduce his son Richie Steamboat to the main roster. However, a source reported on Tuesday that they are talking about changing Richie's name before bringing him to the main roster. Richie may be finishing up his time in NXT soon.

Again with the name changes. They did it with Mr. Perfect's son and now they're gonna do it with Steamboat's son. I rather see him keep the Steamboat name instead of having them change it to something stupid. I personally think it would be better for his career.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Last night's NXT house show with Dolph Ziggler and Brad Maddox taking on Trent Baretta and Briley Pierce (Dolph's little brother)

That was a fun little match nice find FLWWEFan!

- WWE officials will be looking at several potential new talents in developmental next month.

- Several people were under the impression that Ricky Steamboat's angle with Santino Marella and Wade Barrett on RAW was being done to introduce his son Richie Steamboat to the main roster. However, a source reported on Tuesday that they are talking about changing Richie's name before bringing him to the main roster. Richie may be finishing up his time in NXT soon.

Again with the name changes. They did it with Mr. Perfect's son and now they're gonna do it with Steamboat's son. I rather see him keep the Steamboat name instead of having them change it to something stupid. I personally think it would be better for his career.
    Well that is almost expected these days, and yet when they are called up they say that they are the son of.. so it is fairly redundant!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    That was a fun little match nice find FLWWEFan!
    Yeah the place where this was held last night is literally 1 mile from my house but since I met Ziggler and got a photo with him before I opted not to spend the $25-$35 to attend this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Well that is almost expected these days, and yet when they are called up they say that they are the son of.. so it is fairly redundant!
    Yeah my favorite was when they referred to Michael McGillicutty as the son of the legendary hall of famer Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig. F'ing stupid!

Yeah my favorite was when they referred to Michael McGillicutty as the son of the legendary hall of famer Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig. F'ing stupid!
    It is the stupidest move in the WWE. Almost as bad as when the announcers weren't allow to call the referees by there name!

Latest Episode:

Here's the NXT taping results from last night. Will put a spoiler on it for in case someone doesn't want to know.

WWE taped another three episodes of NXT last night from Full Sail University. Here are spoilers: * A tournament was announced to determine the first-ever NXT Tag Team Champions
    Episode 1:
    * The Wyatt Family defeated Percy Watson and Yoshi Tatsu
    * Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox
    * Corey Graves defeated Jake Carter
    * Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey defeated Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater
    * WWE NXT Champion Big E Langston defeated Axl Keegan
    Episode 2:
    * Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger defeated Alex Riley and Derrick Bateman
    * Mason Ryan defeated Sakamoto
    * Paige defeated Aksana
    * Bo Dallas and Michael McGillicutty defeated Epico and Primo
    Episode 3:
    * Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey defeated Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger
    * Conor O'Brian defeated Mike Dalton
    * It is announced that Langston will defend the NXT Championship against O'Brian at the next tapings
    * Xavier Woods defeated El Local
    * The Wyatt Family defeated Bo Dallas and Michael McGillicutty
    * Shawn Michaels came out and put over NXT and talked about the tag team tournament. Triple H ends up coming out to DX music. Then comes Kevin Nash, Billy Gunn and Sean Waltman. Damien Sandow interrupts their reunion. Triple H asks him to do his cartwheel and as soon as he does, HBK hits him with Sweet Chin Music.

LMFAO at the last segment, that would've been priceless to see.

Here's the NXT taping results from last night. Will put a spoiler on it for in case someone doesn't want to know.

WWE taped another three episodes of NXT last night from Full Sail University. Here are spoilers: * A tournament was announced to determine the first-ever NXT Tag Team Champions
    Episode 1:
    * The Wyatt Family defeated Percy Watson and Yoshi Tatsu
    * Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox
    * Corey Graves defeated Jake Carter
    * Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey defeated Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater
    * WWE NXT Champion Big E Langston defeated Axl Keegan
    Episode 2:
    * Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger defeated Alex Riley and Derrick Bateman
    * Mason Ryan defeated Sakamoto
    * Paige defeated Aksana
    * Bo Dallas and Michael McGillicutty defeated Epico and Primo
    Episode 3:
    * Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey defeated Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger
    * Conor O'Brian defeated Mike Dalton
    * It is announced that Langston will defend the NXT Championship against O'Brian at the next tapings
    * Xavier Woods defeated El Local
    * The Wyatt Family defeated Bo Dallas and Michael McGillicutty
    * Shawn Michaels came out and put over NXT and talked about the tag team tournament. Triple H ends up coming out to DX music. Then comes Kevin Nash, Billy Gunn and Sean Waltman. Damien Sandow interrupts their reunion. Triple H asks him to do his cartwheel and as soon as he does, HBK hits him with Sweet Chin Music.

LMFAO at the last segment, that would've been priceless to see.
    To be fair you've pretty much seen that already if you watched Raw 1000

I'm 99.9% certain now that Conor O'Brian will be the next NXT Champion!

Happy to see it, that man could be a force in the WWE. He's got the height, weight, gimmick, and ring intensity to do it.