Page 34 of 97 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 84 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xosanj View Post
    I had high hopes for her too. Saw her matches with Paige and they where great. Her Gimmick was not too great would of liked her off just being a Guerrero. That was all she needed.......also seemed strange not to use the last name. Figured she didint want to make it cuz of her last name which is silly. She had the change to be the best (i think anyway plz prove me wrong if you can on this) female in her family.

I would really like to know why she left tho. If it was to go onto something else...if she really didnt have her heart in it and was only her cuz of her last name then more power to her. But she may of have the Maxine thing where she felt she wasn't getting anywhere. Idk i just hope she goes somewhere and does something and does it well not matter what it is and who it is for (expect pron..,,,,). Just to honor her father who gave great joy to me watching him be him
    Yeah I didn't care for him current gimmick. I thought she was excellent when whe was acting as manager to The Ascension. She played the part really well and was sexy as hell too with that look. Nobody knows yet as to the real reason why she asked to be released.

And Skyler Moon aka Buggy Nova is in rehab at the minute divas not doing so well lately!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    And Skyler Moon aka Buggy Nova is in rehab at the minute divas not doing so well lately!!
    Our hopes are left to the lil lady in your sig there xD

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

Quote Originally Posted by Xosanj View Post
    Our hopes are left to the lil lady in your sig there xD
    Oh give it time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    This Ohno/Steamboat feud is really good!

Man that crowd was awesome! Idk what they where chatin during bo dallas match but man that crowd was on fire for every match just about.

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

Great show, although I did dislike the two job matches. However with that said Kruger's new gimmick is awesome. Dallas/McGillicuty and Ohno/Steamboat were absolutely awesome matches.
    Profile Retired

Was a great episode i really love the new Leo Kruger heel gimmick and theme music!

Blog Entries
    Anyone have a link to the latest NXT episode?