Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 82 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    All I can say about the diva's match was wow. Hopefully when these women come to the main roster, the WWE gives them time to actually wrestle. Starting to become a big fan of Ascension. Seth Rollins and Kassius Ohno are impressing me more and more each week.

You're Welcome!!

Great match!

Good find Cabers! And a quick heads up if anyone has Hulu, future NXT's will be shown on there pretty soon.

Blog Entries
    Great find Cabers! That was was great. I also loved that the crowd were pro-Cody despite him being a heel in the match. I would love to see Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins wrestle in another match.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

So, WWE's answer for people to see NXT (Among other shows) is to use HULU Plus... Yeah I think I will continue to find and watch it on youtube
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    So, WWE's answer for people to see NXT (Among other shows) is to use HULU Plus... Yeah I think I will continue to find and watch it on youtube
    Exactly pay for NXT bitch please!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Exactly pay for NXT bitch please!!
    I'd have no problem paying lol as I pay for Netflix, but with HuluPlus, it just feels like rip. You pay the monthy fees and still have to deal with annoying commercial, not to mention your limited viewing. If WWE was smart they would have went with Netflix
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    All I can say about the diva's match was wow. Hopefully when these women come to the main roster, the WWE gives them time to actually wrestle. Starting to become a big fan of Ascension. Seth Rollins and Kassius Ohno are impressing me more and more each week.
    I completely agree, the Divas bouts are great! They're a tad short but I don't mind since those 3/4 minutes are action packed from bell to bell.

Sofia vs Natalya and Paige vs Alicia Fox are my 2 favourite matches!

We need more Divas like these on RAW!! Paige is over as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I'd have no problem paying lol as I pay for Netflix, but with HuluPlus, it just feels like rip. You pay the monthy fees and still have to deal with annoying commercial, not to mention your limited viewing. If WWE was smart they would have went with Netflix
    WWE has some sort of deal with Netflix because some of their content is available for instant streaming. But I agree with you about Hulu I'm not a fan of that site at all either.