Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 80 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I guess it's a party city although nothing compares to Vegas where I lived for 9 years, lol...everything seems dull compared to that place. But yes the Full Sail venue is really, really nice. And it's only $10 to see one of the tapings. Cena is gonna be at this next one.
    Yeah nothing compares to Vegas i would say lol $10!! That is worth every cent i would say that included meeting Sandow?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Yeah nothing compares to Vegas i would say lol $10!! That is worth every cent i would say that included meeting Sandow?
    The tv tapings shows are $10. The house shows they do that have meet and greets at some of them are a little bit more $$$. Tickets for adults are $20 or $25. Next Friday they have a show with Cody Rhodes and Dusty Rhodes in Ft. Pierce that show is $35 for front row and $25 for other seats. Rhodes vs Rollins in the main event and it's being hyped up greatly over twitter. That match should be awesome.

Blog Entries
    Sandow is a class act and funny as hell, just look at his sharpie he was signing autographs with. He also had Mozart music playing while he was signing for the fans and a glove so he didn't get germs....LMFAO!!!!

Attachment 3135
    Haha that's awesome. Great quill he's using but no glove on his pen hand? Is he a lefty?

NXT will be great to watch the upcoming weeks!

FLWWEFan, any Ascension stuff?

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha that's awesome. Great quill he's using but no glove on his pen hand? Is he a lefty?
    Yeah he's a lefty.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    NXT will be great to watch the upcoming weeks!

FLWWEFan, any Ascension stuff?
    No Ascension did not wrestle. Bo Dallas, Rick Victor, and Big E are the other notables that didn't perform that evening. They weren't even doing security or ticket duty that night either. Bray Wyatt was also not anywhere to been seen. He's supposed to be coming back at the NXT tapings on Thursday night. Also Aiden English one of the guys on the roster was doing the ring announcing duties for the first part of the night and if you ask me he could really be Sandows personal ring announcer just like Ricardo is for Alberto...lol! The last 3 matches of the night Flair's daughter was announcing. And yep she's not much better looking in person either. Nice legs but that face isn't exactly super attractive like some of the other girls.

No Ascension did not wrestle. Bo Dallas, Rick Victor, and Big E are the other notables that didn't perform that evening. They weren't even doing security or ticket duty that night either. Bray Wyatt was also not anywhere to been seen. He's supposed to be coming back at the NXT tapings on Thursday night. Also Aiden English one of the guys on the roster was doing the ring announcing duties for the first part of the night and if you ask me he could really be Sandows personal ring announcer just like Ricardo is for Alberto...lol! The last 3 matches of the night Flair's daughter was announcing. And yep she's not much better looking in person either. Nice legs but that face isn't exactly super attractive like some of the other girls.
    I would give her a bag to cover the face....

#REAL!

Dont know why once i heard "Ric Flairs daughter" i was like oh ya she has to be hot right?.....Cuz like most wrestlers daughters are hot right o.O.....or i am guessing my brain said "Man Flair would only bang the prettiest of women so you know hes daughter anit gonna look bad.......sooo wrong.....ohh so wrong. Think i said this before but her dad had more sex appeal lol

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

1-2-3-4!!

Trent Barreta next week!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    1-2-3-4!!

Trent Barreta next week!!
    That should be a good return
    Profile Retired