Page 29 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Going to an NXT event tonight in Orlando and the meet and greet is with Sandow...this is gonna be great!
    Post all your paige pics please

Sandow is a class act and funny as hell, just look at his sharpie he was signing autographs with. He also had Mozart music playing while he was signing for the fans and a glove so he didn't get germs....LMFAO!!!!

3374_499243573437935_1025506063_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Post all your paige pics please
    Didn't take pics, my camera phone sucks with action photos. She did wrestle Audrey Marie and Summer Rae...of course Summer Rae won...SMH!

Sandow is a class act and funny as hell, just look at his sharpie he was signing autographs with. He also had Mozart music playing while he was signing for the fans and a glove so he didn't get germs....LMFAO!!!!

This put the biggest smile on my face. xD Sandow for President!

It is these kinds of heels I love the most.

BTW last night Sandow did indeed wrestle, he came out cut a promo about the fans not being worthy enough to see him wrestle he was cut off by seth rollins who cut a promo as well and the two finally squared off. BTW Sandow didn't have on his trademark pink trunks but some royal blue trunks saying we were not worthy of the pink ones, rollins then said i had a feeling you would say that so he took off his board shorts and had on pink trunks. he then began acting like sandow doing his trademarks gestures and even did a cartwheel....classic stuff! I must say it was a really small crowd only 125-150 people but they really put on a great show. Highly entertaining, better then anything on RAW by far.

BTW last night Sandow did indeed wrestle, he came out cut a promo about the fans not being worthy enough to see him wrestle he was cut off by seth rollins who cut a promo as well and the two finally squared off. BTW Sandow didn't have on his trademark pink trunks but some royal blue trunks saying we were not worthy of the pink ones, rollins then said i had a feeling you would say that so he took off his board shorts and had on pink trunks. he then began acting like sandow doing his trademarks gestures and even did a cartwheel....classic stuff! I must say it was a really small crowd only 125-150 people but they really put on a great show. Highly entertaining, better then anything on RAW by far.
    That is actually fantastic to hear! NXT is really reigniting my interest in WWE now!

That is actually fantastic to hear! NXT is really reigniting my interest in WWE now!
    It's just too bad only select cities get NXT action live. There's only a handful of cities basically where events are held. But it's understandable since the training facility is based out in Tampa. Rumor is going around again about moving out of Tampa to Stamford because of all the DUI's that have been happening lately. If that's true or not I really don't know. But I believe they signed a contract with Full Sail where NXT is taped so I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

It's just too bad only select cities get NXT action live. There's only a handful of cities basically where events are held. But it's understandable since the training facility is based out in Tampa. Rumor is going around again about moving out of Tampa to Stamford because of all the DUI's that have been happening lately. If that's true or not I really don't know. But I believe they signed a contract with Full Sail where NXT is taped so I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon.
    Yeah i saw that apparently Tampa is a party city and Stamford rhymes with stanford (get it?) anyway yeah that contract with Full Sail will keep them for now anyway. It looks like a great venue!

Yeah i saw that apparently Tampa is a party city and Stamford rhymes with stanford (get it?) anyway yeah that contract with Full Sail will keep them for now anyway. It looks like a great venue!
    I guess it's a party city although nothing compares to Vegas where I lived for 9 years, lol...everything seems dull compared to that place. But yes the Full Sail venue is really, really nice. And it's only $10 to see one of the tapings. Cena is gonna be at this next one.