Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 76 ... LastLast
    This weeks NXT featuring Jinder Mahal VS Seth Rollins for the NXT Championship

Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    This weeks NXT featuring Jinder Mahal VS Seth Rollins for the NXT Championship

Thanks for posting!!
    I better get this watched before WWE pull the plug eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Thanks for posting!!
    I better get this watched before WWE pull the plug eh?
    Lol yeah probably. They really need to make it accessible to everyone
    Profile Retired

Lol yeah probably. They really need to make it accessible to everyone
    I believe if this NXT was on television then it would score higher ratings than the other previous seasons it had.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    I believe if this NXT was on television then it would score higher ratings than the other previous seasons it had.
    Oh god yeah they basically have the best of ROH from 2006 to 2011 on there roster now its brillaint!!

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Oh, I have no doubt about that. You know since they have the deal with NBC, just put it on NBC on like Saturday or something. I think it would do great
    Profile Retired

Big E Langston is fucking great. He seems a bit like "RyBlack" on the surface but I just find something genuinely endearing about him.

plus he'll be bringing back the "five count" gimmick on later episodes, which sounds kewl.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Oh god yeah they basically have the best of ROH from 2006 to 2011 on there roster now its brillaint!!
    I know! I am very excited. I have never EVER said that I was excited to see an episode of NXT until now. The talent on the roster are golden.

Oh, I have no doubt about that. You know since they have the deal with NBC, just put it on NBC on like Saturday or something. I think it would do great
    I heard that they do that Wrestlemania special every once in awhile on NBC. That would be just peachy if NBC would pick up NXT. It is like NXT just has everything and for some reason it does not feel like a WWE show even though it is.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

As long as they don't forget about NXT like past seasons or like they did with Superstars, than it will remain great. If this is how HHH plans on running things, I look forward to the future, because they are doing everything right with NXT
    Profile Retired

Thanks for the upald!! Ya why this is not on t.v some where is beyond me lol. Makes you wonder why they havent i mean they want attention to be on Nxt to get a spotlight on new talent and see how ppl are reacting to what.

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!