Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 992
  1. #251
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    This weeks NXT featuring Jinder Mahal VS Seth Rollins for the NXT Championship

    Profile Retired

  2. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    This weeks NXT featuring Jinder Mahal VS Seth Rollins for the NXT Championship


    Thanks for posting!!
    I better get this watched before WWE pull the plug eh?

  3. #253
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Thanks for posting!!
    I better get this watched before WWE pull the plug eh?
    Lol yeah probably. They really need to make it accessible to everyone
    Profile Retired

  4. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Lol yeah probably. They really need to make it accessible to everyone
    I believe if this NXT was on television then it would score higher ratings than the other previous seasons it had.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  5. #255
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    I believe if this NXT was on television then it would score higher ratings than the other previous seasons it had.
    Oh god yeah they basically have the best of ROH from 2006 to 2011 on there roster now its brillaint!!

  6. #256
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    I believe if this NXT was on television then it would score higher ratings than the other previous seasons it had.
    Oh, I have no doubt about that. You know since they have the deal with NBC, just put it on NBC on like Saturday or something. I think it would do great
    Profile Retired

  7. #257
    Big E Langston is fucking great. He seems a bit like "RyBlack" on the surface but I just find something genuinely endearing about him.

     
    plus he'll be bringing back the "five count" gimmick on later episodes, which sounds kewl.


  8. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Oh god yeah they basically have the best of ROH from 2006 to 2011 on there roster now its brillaint!!
    I know! I am very excited. I have never EVER said that I was excited to see an episode of NXT until now. The talent on the roster are golden.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Oh, I have no doubt about that. You know since they have the deal with NBC, just put it on NBC on like Saturday or something. I think it would do great
    I heard that they do that Wrestlemania special every once in awhile on NBC. That would be just peachy if NBC would pick up NXT. It is like NXT just has everything and for some reason it does not feel like a WWE show even though it is.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  9. #259
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    As long as they don't forget about NXT like past seasons or like they did with Superstars, than it will remain great. If this is how HHH plans on running things, I look forward to the future, because they are doing everything right with NXT
    Profile Retired

  10. #260
    Thanks for the upald!! Ya why this is not on t.v some where is beyond me lol. Makes you wonder why they havent i mean they want attention to be on Nxt to get a spotlight on new talent and see how ppl are reacting to what.

    Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.