Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 ... LastLast
    I want to see the Usos vs The Ascension again. Potential here. They are tied with 1 win a piece.

#REAL!

Agreed SilverGhost. It was odd that they called the DQ for knocking whichever Uso that was down. This could be a great feud.

I wish they'd add about half an hour more so we could get to see a few more guys wrestler. I'm happy the championship gold rush will be over (I know it is already and I know that they've had the shows already taped) because I want to see the return of more of the guys. After this weeks NXT I'm convinced that Richie still needs a little more fine tuning before he's ready for the main roster. He doesn't land cleanly too often. I kind of feel the same about Bo Dallas. Both are almost there but need to polish their work. I'm still the only one that's sad Johnny Curtis hasn't been on the show. Love this guy and hate to see him off the air. Also, more McIntyre please!
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    Agreed SilverGhost. It was odd that they called the DQ for knocking whichever Uso that was down. This could be a great feud.

I wish they'd add about half an hour more so we could get to see a few more guys wrestler. I'm happy the championship gold rush will be over (I know it is already and I know that they've had the shows already taped) because I want to see the return of more of the guys. After this weeks NXT I'm convinced that Richie still needs a little more fine tuning before he's ready for the main roster. He doesn't land cleanly too often. I kind of feel the same about Bo Dallas. Both are almost there but need to polish their work. I'm still the only one that's sad Johnny Curtis hasn't been on the show. Love this guy and hate to see him off the air. Also, more McIntyre please!
    A two hour show of NXT would beat raw in the ratings every day of the week after a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    A two hour show of NXT would beat raw in the ratings every day of the week after a couple of months.
    Substance over a popularity contest eh?
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    Substance over a popularity contest eh?
    Basically just straight up competitve matches in a relaxed atmosphere showcasing the best talent that is moving forward and they still haven't shown some of there best guys yet.

Basically just straight up competitve matches in a relaxed atmosphere showcasing the best talent that is moving forward and they still haven't shown some of there best guys yet.
    Nope, sorry, can't agree. RAW ratings dropped down recently because it had MORE matches. Matches without talking, without highlighted story are simply boring, it's like watching a random soccer game. Same looking guys kicking a ball, whooopeee. The FCW wrestlers, besides maybe Ascension and all the guys that have been already drafted to SmackDown! are simply boring and have no mic skills (except maybe 4 of them, half being divas).

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest Wert View Post
    Nope, sorry, can't agree. RAW ratings dropped down recently because it had MORE matches. Matches without talking, without highlighted story are simply boring, it's like watching a random soccer game. Same looking guys kicking a ball, whooopeee. The FCW wrestlers, besides maybe Ascension and all the guys that have been already drafted to SmackDown! are simply boring and have no mic skills (except maybe 4 of them, half being divas).
    But you cannot deny that it is the better show. Better than Raw or Smackdown because it is the young guys showing what they got. Also give the fact that their best guys are from ROH(who have a following behind them) and 2nd or 3rd Gen guys/gals who show promise.

I actually find myself more excited watching NXT than Raw or Smackdown these days. Will it beat Raw in ratings? Maybe not but is it the best show that the WWE has? Our opinion differs here but I would speak for the majority and say "yes".

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    But you cannot deny that it is the better show. Better than Raw or Smackdown because it is the young guys showing what they got. Also give the fact that their best guys are from ROH(who have a following behind them) and 2nd or 3rd Gen guys/gals who show promise.

I actually find myself more excited watching NXT than Raw or Smackdown these days. Will it beat Raw in ratings? Maybe not but is it the best show that the WWE has? Our opinion differs here but I would speak for the majority and say "yes".
    I fully agree with this.

Maybe it was a little far fetched to suggest nXt will ever beat raw in the ratings i will admit that. But in overall entertainment i enjoy the show more than any other wwe show right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

I fully agree with this.

Maybe it was a little far fetched to suggest nXt will ever beat raw in the ratings i will admit that. But in overall entertainment i enjoy the show more than any other wwe show right now.
    Well, sorry, guys, I can't agree with you. For me wrestling is storylines and charismatic guys who have excellent mic skills and five moves including four signature ones. I don't see it in NXT, except for Paige, Guerrero, Ascension, Graves and older Rotunda. The rest... Is silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest Wert View Post
    Well, sorry, guys, I can't agree with you. For me wrestling is storylines and charismatic guys who have excellent mic skills and five moves including four signature ones. I don't see it in NXT, except for Paige, Guerrero, Ascension, Graves and older Rotunda. The rest... Is silence.
    Reminds me of an old man who was here and said the same thing.

It was never in NXT in the first place. In fact, you will never see it. You won't find it in a place of growth. NXT provides that growth for younger stars. I'm happy for the NXT guys because half of them are great wrestlers who can deliver as entertainers.

Besides, I never wanted you to agree with me. I'm more explaining....a different view from the same point lol

#REAL!