Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    NXT was really good. Random things that made me smile this week:

-Hero's beard. I want it now.
    Sorry, mate, said it once, will do for the second time - if you're in your twenties and wear beard that doesn't make you look wise. That doesn't make you look badass. That makes you look lazy and unwashed. Plus, Hero is almost as unexciting as Bo Dallas.
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    -I want Bo's hair
    And I want his sweet ass as my trophee, he's pretty as a girl (hell, he's prettier then my ex gf). At least his brother looks like a man.

Has it been leaked who's going to win the tournament yet? A win for EWN's favourite Diva albeit a tag-team match. Is it just me who noticed, or does William Regal seem to know every wrestlers family in some way or another

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Has it been leaked who's going to win the tournament yet? A win for EWN's favourite Diva albeit a tag-team match. Is it just me who noticed, or does William Regal seem to know every wrestlers family in some way or another
    -Yeah. It has been told but if you don't know then I won't ruin the surprise.
    -Its Regal. He is going to know since he is a vet in the game.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest Wert View Post
    Sorry, mate, said it once, will do for the second time - if you're in your twenties and wear beard that doesn't make you look wise. That doesn't make you look badass. That makes you look lazy and unwashed. Plus, Hero is almost as unexciting as Bo Dallas.

And I want his sweet ass as my trophee, he's pretty as a girl (hell, he's prettier then my ex gf). At least his brother looks like a man.
    What have you got against Hero and Dallas? Both of them are extremely talented IMO.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    -Yeah. It has been told but if you don't know then I won't ruin the surprise.
    -Its Regal. He is going to know since he is a vet in the game.
    I just spoiled the surprise. This makes me

Seems to be any wrestler from england or generally not america regal knows them haha have you met his daughters eucchh best story teller in the wwe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Seems to be any wrestler from england or generally not america regal knows them haha have you met his daughters eucchh best story teller in the wwe!!
    LOL it seemed like he said he knew the family of almost everyone competing! I was like DAMN, is there anyone this man doesn't know!?

Sidenote: Please dear god do not let Caylee get back in the ring! Also During the Mahal/Dallas match, was the spot with the rope a botch? Looked incredibly painful
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest Wert View Post
    I'm not even in my twenties yet. xD Reason one I like it, is because I can't grow a full beard so who can gets 10 extra brownie points. It doesn't make you wise, sometimes bad ass but I'm lazy so I'll take it. :3

And just like AW we have lost Sofia Cortez screw you Linda!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    What have you got against Hero and Dallas? Both of them are extremely talented IMO.
    They don't talk. Wrestling is about talking and having three moves.