Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    Thats clearly a photoshopped job. I think the NXT belt pics shown in the other replies to this thread isn't amazing, but its the D show, what did you guys expect? It's better than the spinner shit, thats for sure
    It's the A show in my estimation!

What about this one?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post

What about this one?
    Haha. Still better than the one they made.

I wonder who makes the design of titles in WWE... Also does anyone know if Cena legit made the design of the current WWE title or was it all of the high officials who decided?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    I wonder who makes the design of titles in WWE... Also does anyone know if Cena legit made the design of the current WWE title or was it all of the high officials who decided?
    I'm going with “internet rumor”
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Love love love the new nxt show. I'm just catching up on all of it right now and I can't get enough. The first thing that came to mind when I first saw it was Impact (except w/ an infinite money pool backing it up. lol) . Its got the same feel to it: Small, intimate, no non sense, just wrestling. Just wish WWE made full episodes accessible on their website. Oh well, no worries, as long as I can find it somewhere.

Awesome episode. Heath and Justin put on a great match-up.

Anyone else is starting to like Jinder Mahal?
    Follow me at @SuhaylStar

I hope to catch up on the last 3 weeks (including this week's) episodes tomorrow.

I've always liked Mahal. Given he hasn't really done much in WWE, but he's not had much to work with frankly. I'm pretty sure it'll be Rollins that wins the title though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I hope to catch up on the last 3 weeks (including this week's) episodes tomorrow.

I've always liked Mahal. Given he hasn't really done much in WWE, but he's not had much to work with frankly. I'm pretty sure it'll be Rollins that wins the title though.
    You may be shocked if he doesn't i certainly won't be, they have built Mahal a lot more than rollins since the start of the new season.

The Guerrero girl is so annoying(Hideous too)! Worse than Vicky but than again I may have gotten used to Vicky. Just my opinion but I think only the male Guerrero's should be in ring competitors.