Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,215 of 1215
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I just think it was a stupid way to debut him. I'm sure they are high on him and hopefully he has the skills to match his look, it would be good to have another good big man around, particulary in NXT.

Elias Samson returned after his injury last night. If he's going to be playing that guitar, then he needs to tune it. It was horribly out of tune which really made his whole promo seem like a bit of a joke unfortunately. I like Samson and hope that they book him correctly, he could be a great heel in NXT.
    I am a little bit disappointed that they did not take time to tweak Elias Samson's character or create a new one during the time he was out. It seems like he has potential due to his ring work and natural heel look, but they need to tell a deeper story of what the drifter is suppose to be about and why we should give a damn.

I really thought that whole guitar promo segment was some kind of joke. I kept expecting someone to run out of the back and bash him in the head and tell him how much he sucks.

Appreciate it lads, I'll watch the Pre-Show and then watch the show Should be another good one.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I am a little bit disappointed that they did not take time to tweak Elias Samson's character or create a new one during the time he was out. It seems like he has potential due to his ring work and natural heel look, but they need to tell a deeper story of what the drifter is suppose to be about and why we should give a damn.

I really thought that whole guitar promo segment was some kind of joke. I kept expecting someone to run out of the back and bash him in the head and tell him how much he sucks.
    Yeah they need to make more of an effort with him character-wise. Before he got injured the commentators were doing a terrible job of giving his character any sort of background. tom Phillips would ask Graves "So, you're from the same area as Samson, what do you know about him?" and then all Graves would say in reply to any sort of question of this sort would be "I don't know Tom. He doesn't talk to anyone. How the hell should I know?!". Terrible job on both guys' part in regards to building him up.

I think his character's fine, but we need some promos from him, something to tell us a bit about him so that we can give a fuck.

Just on the Elias Samson character, when he first came and Heather Slater was not doing much- I felt like they would have been a good fit together. Could have had the "One Man Band" and his "Roadie" Elias Samson. Have them do there "Gigs", smash a couple of guitars over peoples head and have Heath help get over Samson as a rising "Rock" superstar of NXT.

Something like Double J and Road Dogg back in the day. Not the most creative idea but like you guys, I'm wondering where they're going with the character and it seems like not much has changed since I last watched him- before his return.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Though it was not my favorite one, it was good enough to enjoy with some really good matches.

Cool to see Mickie James return and she sold some of the kicks- which legit look like they hurt anyways, like a champ Haha!

DIY got there moment which was great and Samoa Joe back as NXT Champion! Could this mean we could maybe see Nakamura on either Smackdown or Raw sooner rather then later? Not sure. I'd happily watch them go another round though- that's for sure. Also that Nakamura entrance was sweet.

Like Tommy, I'm not overly keen on TM61- but I enjoyed them more yesterday then normal. That dive from the top of the structure was class. Pleased to see the Authors of Pain win though! WWE needs a team like them.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR: