Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 ... LastLast
    i like what nxt is doing with tyson kidd. it works perfect here, i dont think it would come across the same on wwe programing.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Tyler Breeze turning face?

Let's bring it to a thousand!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    Tyler Breeze turning face?

Let's bring it to a thousand!
    Yeah I'm curious to see how a face breeze will work too.

Another thing I've been enjoying as of late is the tag team of Sin Cara and Kalisto. I know most enjoyed El Local (Ricardo Rodriguez) as Kalisto's partner, but being honest, Hunico's a better wrestler than Ricardo (not that Ricardo's bad). Also, Ricardo was the main mouthpiece of the team whereas surely Kalisto will now be the main mouthpiece since the Sin Cara character is seemingly a mute (he is 'without a face' after all ). But Cara and Kalisto match up perfectly with their styles and I'm really enjoying their fast paced lucha wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah I'm curious to see how a face breeze will work too.

Another thing I've been enjoying as of late is the tag team of Sin Cara and Kalisto. I know most enjoyed El Local (Ricardo Rodriguez) as Kalisto's partner, but being honest, Hunico's a better wrestler than Ricardo (not that Ricardo's bad). Also, Ricardo was the main mouthpiece of the team whereas surely Kalisto will now be the main mouthpiece since the Sin Cara character is seemingly a mute (he is 'without a face' after all ). But Cara and Kalisto match up perfectly with their styles and I'm really enjoying their fast paced lucha wrestling.
    Actually, thinking back, did Breeze actually turn face? I think that's debatable, since he was helping Kidd beat up Neville by the end, and he posed with Kidd on top of the ramp as Neville was left in the ring.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Well yeah,that was just a tease for his match with Kidd. I am a bit dissapointed but as long as Breeze stays entertaining,nothing to complain about,guy's going places.

Cara and Kalisto are great but I believe The Vaudevillains gonna face The Ascension at Takeover. It's still gonna be good match though. The Vaudevillains are flying suspiciously easy trough this tournament..which might make me wanna regret what I said earlier.
    Oh,almoust forgot...Hair vs Hair at Takeover! I hope to see Enzo at his best or at least trying to do his best and Lefort bald at the end of the match. That look on Marcus Louis's face will be priceless,the guy looks like retarded Popeye but sometimes his face is just..priceless...

Not entirely sure what they're going for with Becky Lynch, but glad they moved away from the shamrocks and river dancing.
    Meet me beyond the emptiness
    And only then will you see
    All that you have in this world Is all that you need

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    Well yeah,that was just a tease for his match with Kidd. I am a bit dissapointed but as long as Breeze stays entertaining,nothing to complain about,guy's going places.

Cara and Kalisto are great but I believe The Vaudevillains gonna face The Ascension at Takeover. It's still gonna be good match though. The Vaudevillains are flying suspiciously easy trough this tournament..which might make me wanna regret what I said earlier.
    Oh,almoust forgot...Hair vs Hair at Takeover! I hope to see Enzo at his best or at least trying to do his best and Lefort bald at the end of the match. That look on Marcus Louis's face will be priceless,the guy looks like retarded Popeye but sometimes his face is just..priceless...
    Aren't the Vaudevillains in a feud with Enzo Amore and Colin Cassidy? I'd like to see how that plays out personally. Otherwise, I'd say that Amore and Cassidy would be my preferred choice to face and beat The Ascension.

Speaking of which, what are they doing with The Ascension? They're not featured on NXT regularly, and whenever they are, they're simply squashing jobbers in 2 minutes. While the tag team scene is good on NXT, I don't think they're utilizing their tag team champions very well, or the tag team titles for that matter. Hopefully post-tag team tournament outcome at Takeover II, they'll actually have The Ascension (or the new champions) featured regular and have the titles featured in a bit more than just in a squash match vs people nobody have heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    Not entirely sure what they're going for with Becky Lynch, but glad they moved away from the shamrocks and river dancing.
    She seems to be WWE's answer to a 2014 Version of Lita, and I am ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Aren't the Vaudevillains in a feud with Enzo Amore and Colin Cassidy? I'd like to see how that plays out personally. Otherwise, I'd say that Amore and Cassidy would be my preferred choice to face and beat The Ascension.

Speaking of which, what are they doing with The Ascension? They're not featured on NXT regularly, and whenever they are, they're simply squashing jobbers in 2 minutes. While the tag team scene is good on NXT, I don't think they're utilizing their tag team champions very well, or the tag team titles for that matter. Hopefully post-tag team tournament outcome at Takeover II, they'll actually have The Ascension (or the new champions) featured regular and have the titles featured in a bit more than just in a squash match vs people nobody have heard of.
    My mistake, I was thinking of The Legionaires, who they are indeed feuding with!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Well,most guys usually take some time off show tapings before debuting on main roster.That's one possibility why they are not being featured on NXT as of late. Although since main focus is on the tournament,it makes sense to keep them off for now anyway.

I hope Becky stops screaming,other than that..I like her. Becky and Alexa Bliss are two Divas to look out for at NXT right now.