Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Samuray del Sol and Sami Callihan to NXT and The Wyatt family to the main roster. Exciting times!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Samuray del Sol and Sami Callihan to NXT and The Wyatt family to the main roster. Exciting times!
    The second that promo started straigh i was like no way!! This is awesome!

WWE signed Ryan Drago:

Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Still the best WWE tv on offer, although I'm not too chuffed about Bo(ring) as champ!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Still the best WWE tv on offer, although I'm not too chuffed about Bo(ring) as champ!
    I'm with you, there's much more interesting guys that could be champ right now. Connor O'Bien, Leo Kruger, Xavier Woods to name just 3.

Bo is average in the ring, sucks balls on the mic, and looks like a complete doofus with his cross eyes.
    Totally contrasting to his brother.

In other news, WWE have finally fully integrated the old FCW website that they were using for NXT with the WWE website. If you search FCW wrestling in google now and click the link, it'll redirect you to a brand new NXT section on the WWE website.

I'm with you, there's much more interesting guys that could be champ right now. Connor O'Bien, Leo Kruger, Xavier Woods to name just 3.

Bo is average in the ring, sucks balls on the mic, and looks like a complete doofus with his cross eyes.
    Totally contrasting to his brother.

In other news, WWE have finally fully integrated the old FCW website that they were using for NXT with the WWE website. If you search FCW wrestling in google now and click the link, it'll redirect you to a brand new NXT section on the WWE website.
    Too true, even the NXT crowds are turning on him. I hope they shuffle the belt off to someone else sooner rather than later.

I'm glad it wasn't my phone playing up then yesterday. No wonder I kept getting error messages.

Blog Entries
    Too true, even the NXT crowds are turning on him. I hope they shuffle the belt off to someone else sooner rather than later.

I'm glad it wasn't my phone playing up then yesterday. No wonder I kept getting error messages.
    I hope so too. I'd like to see O'Brien given a shot, see how he can carry himself as a champion.
    I see that Mason Ryan has been getting somewhat of a push since moving back down to NXT too. He's been ploughing through pretty much everyone.

Looking to check out some Paige were you?

I hope so too. I'd like to see O'Brien given a shot, see how he can carry himself as a champion.
    I see that Mason Ryan has been getting somewhat of a push since moving back down to NXT too. He's been ploughing through pretty much everyone.

Looking to check out some Paige were you?
    O'Brien would be a good shout but the Ascension is getting back into swing as a tag team now, I'm liking Kruger a lot and he's back after his injury now I'd give him a punt with the belt.

Maybe?! Could do with a screen saver actually, doesn't matter if my phone cocks up on the net then.

Yeah Ryan has looked so much better on his return, he was crazy in that Battle Royal match. He may just have a future yet.

Blog Entries
    O'Brien would be a good shout but the Ascension is getting back into swing as a tag team now, I'm liking Kruger a lot and he's back after his injury now I'd give him a punt with the belt.

Maybe?! Could do with a screen saver actually, doesn't matter if my phone cocks up on the net then.
    Oh, really?! Who've they picked out as his new partner? I heard that Judas Devlin or Baron Corbin were the 2 candidates for the slot.

I like Kruger, has a good look and is pretty decent in the ring. I think he's been in consideration for the title in the past, and he's toured with the main roster too so I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a shot to run with it.

Haha! Would be a good idea for you

Yeah Ryan has looked so much better on his return, he was crazy in that Battle Royal match. He may just have a future yet.
    Yeah I've checked out a few of his matches since he's made his NXT return including that battle royal. He looks really good, looks to have been training to improve in the ring for sure. I hope that he has a long term future.