Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 ... LastLast
    There has been a lot of talk about Bray Wyatt coming up to the main roster, as well as SyFy being the host network for NXT
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

NXT last night was pretty fun. Seen a good variety of wrestlers. Seen The Wyatt Family and Bray Wyatt wrestle way too many times though. Big E as well. But it was fun and there was even an entertaining battle royal with everyone to determine the a #1 contender for the title. And that title match did take place last night at the show. Also at the next TV tapings in 3 weeks Ryback will be there and also it will start to tournament for the Divas title. And I must say for the $12 I paid, I couldn't go wrong for 4 hours of entertainment.

The match last night that was 5 star quality was between Sami Zayn (El Generico) and Antonio Cesaro, JR even tweeted about it.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    The match last night that was 5 star quality was between Sami Zayn (El Generico) and Antonio Cesaro, JR even tweeted about it.
    Can't wait to see that one! ROH ROH haha

Is Bray Wyatt wearing a face mask full time now or has he broken a cheekbone?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Is Bray Wyatt wearing a face mask full time now or has he broken a cheekbone?
    First time he came out he didn't have it then came out with it and when he cut a promo mentioned Jericho and doing something to his face. So take it for what it's worth. I'm guessing he was on the receiving end of a codebreaker or two at the previous tapings.

The problem with this cheap mask is that it kept on coming off during the matches he had, especially with Graves. You'll see when they air the match. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    First time he came out he didn't have it then came out with it and when he cut a promo mentioned Jericho and doing something to his face. So take it for what it's worth. I'm guessing he was on the receiving end of a codebreaker or two at the previous tapings.

The problem with this cheap mask is that it kept on coming off during the matches he had, especially with Graves. You'll see when they air the match. LOL.
    Haha oh right the old stray knee to the face thing!!

Yeah i will be looking out for it, it makes him look even creepier though.

They should have a strap on it like Cody's clear mask did.

and yes, it does make him look creepy as fuck
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter