Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 964
  1. #691
    They should be about ready to sign more wrestlers.

    Sami is going through the medical tests, and it's reported WWE may be signing some others, possibly even Mike Bennett.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  2. #692
    I'm going to the tapings next Thursday. Super Cena will be there (barf!!!) $10 tickets though so you can't really beat that for some wrestling action. Hopefully some of the newer guys I haven't seen before wrestle.

  3. #693
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I'm going to the tapings next Thursday. Super Cena will be there (barf!!!) $10 tickets though so you can't really beat that for some wrestling action. Hopefully some of the newer guys I haven't seen before wrestle.
    Yeah the value is actually incredible!!

  4. #694
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Yeah the value is actually incredible!!
    Yep, you get to watch 3 taped shows for $10 plus a dark match or two plus there's always WWE superstars there wrestling.

  5. #695
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Yep, you get to watch 3 taped shows for $10 plus a dark match or two plus there's always WWE superstars there wrestling.
    Can't go wrong with that you might get to see Antonio Cesaro actually wrestling for a change!

  6. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Can't go wrong with that you might get to see Antonio Cesaro actually wrestling for a change!
    LOL yeah, he'll probably be there. He usually wrestles the NXT tapings. Most likely I'll get to see guys like Gabriel, Bo Dallas, Alex Riley, etc.

  7. #697
    There are talks of putting NXT on TV in the fall.

    One hour show.
    Used to introduce NXT to the WWE fans.
    100K a week
    WWE already tapes it, so there is no extra money having to be spent on their part.

    Hopefully, they continue letting HHH run it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  8. #698
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    There are talks of putting NXT on TV in the fall.

    One hour show.
    Used to introduce NXT to the WWE fans.
    100K a week
    WWE already tapes it, so there is no extra money having to be spent on their part.

    Hopefully, they continue letting HHH run it.
    This has me excited, this is a great show and it will allow for a much easier transition for NXT stars to the WWE. Can't wait to see Sasha Banks on TV this fall! Any word on a Network? Think this is a WWE Network show?

    Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!

  9. #699
    Quote Originally Posted by WPack911 View Post
    This has me excited, this is a great show and it will allow for a much easier transition for NXT stars to the WWE. Can't wait to see Sasha Banks on TV this fall! Any word on a Network? Think this is a WWE Network show?
    Network is still being pushed back.

    This will likely be on normal TV. WWE is apparently looking for partners for it and whatnot.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  10. #700
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    NXT Tag Title match next week Neville &
     
    Bo Dallas
    vs. The Wyatt Family

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.