Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 954
  1. #661
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post


    NXT Divas Title on display at Axxess this weekend. Guessing a tournament will be happening soon.
    And the winner will be see below sig!!

  2. #662
    She should win Cabers, but with these fucktards who knows.

  3. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    She should win Cabers, but with these fucktards who knows.
    The same ones that have been building her up as the big thing in women's wrestling in NXT? Damn those people.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  4. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    The same ones that have been building her up as the big thing in women's wrestling in NXT? Damn those people.
    Hey, they could be building her up as the best thing in women's wrestling but that doesn't mean she's automatically going to win the title. I could easily see someone else winning it like Sasha Banks.

  5. #665
    Senior Member scribblerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    7
    How sad is it that the women's division in NXT is more exciting than the one in the WWE main roster?



    If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

    Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

  6. #666
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    How sad is it that the women's division in NXT is more exciting than the one in the WWE main roster?
    It's about right when you think about most of the NXT divas have actually wrestling experience most of the WWE divas are there because they look nice!

  7. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    It's about right when you think about most of the NXT divas have actually wrestling experience most of the WWE divas are there because they look nice!
    Yep, and some of the Divas in the WWE currently right now that actually can wrestle DON'T (Natalya is a prime example)

  8. #668
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,450
    Blog Entries
    5

    [Spoiler][Spoiler]

  9. #669
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,450
    Blog Entries
    5

    [Spoiler][Spoiler]

  10. #670
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,450
    Blog Entries
    5

    [Spoiler][Spoiler]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.