Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Cabers, you'll be extremely happy to hear that Paige wrestled at a WWE event yesterday in Michigan and defeated AJ. Hornswoggle was the special ref. LOL!
    Gee, yesterday's flavour of the month (AJ) is really on the shitlist now, huh? Damn, man, she must have turned Vince down....

Looking at Paige in Cabers sig then the recent pic here, she had really toned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Looking at Paige in Cabers sig then the recent pic here, she had really toned up.
    She keeps getting better haha

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Gee, yesterday's flavour of the month (AJ) is really on the shitlist now, huh? Damn, man, she must have turned Vince down....
    Sure seems like it, I would've figured she would be feuding with Kaitlyn right now setting up maybe a Divas title match at Mania.

Was just on twitter and apparently Paige wrestled again tonight in Cleveland. This is really good news as they are most likely highly considering calling her up to the main roster. I'm hoping she's getting a good crowd reaction. That usually helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Was just on twitter and apparently Paige wrestled again tonight in Cleveland. This is really good news as they are most likely highly considering calling her up to the main roster. I'm hoping she's getting a good crowd reaction. That usually helps a lot.
    Hopefully it is leading to call up i mean she can out wrestle many mid carders in WWE!!

Normal Member
    I just hope the debut her as a wrestler, rather than a valet for some random.

Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    I just hope the debut her as a wrestler, rather than a valet for some random.
    If they do this I will personally fly to the states and beat Vince to death with one of Nash's ruptured quads!

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    If they do this I will personally fly to the states and beat Vince to death with one of Nash's ruptured quads!
    Coming Next ,Booker T announces who he has chosen as his personal dog walker, and she’s in action against Khali's wife! here on Saturday Morning Slam