Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Went to NXT last night, it was packed as everyone came to meet Flair! Ric was cool with everyone and so was Charlotte. Got a picture with them both and Ric signed with two belts. The match results from last night are 1.) Mojo Rawley defeate Knuckles Madson 2.) Jake Carter/Garrett Dylan defeated Baron Corbin/Sawyer Fullerton 3.) Derrick Bateman defeated Judas Devlin 4.) Mason Ryan defeated Brandon Travern 5.) Charlotte and Summer Rae who came to the ring with Ric Flair defeated Paige and Sasha Banks; Charlotte made Paige tap to the figure-four. 6.) Dante Dash defeated Scott Dawson 7.) Kassius Ohno/Leo Kruger defeated Aiden English/Axl Keegen and in the main event 8.) Conor O'Brian defeated Corey Graves and Bray Wyatt

When ever I upload my pictures I'll try to post some of the better ones. Note many of the remaining wrestlers on the roster were working security, taking tickets, selling merchandise, and selling concessions. El Generico was one of the guys taking tickets without the mask of course. He stood out because of his beard.
    Cool sounds like it was a good card!

Here's a few pics from the show, if anyone wants to see any of a certain wrestler just tell me and I'll see what I have of them.

Here's a few pics from the show, if anyone wants to see any of a certain wrestler just tell me and I'll see what I have of them.

Chris has dropped a good bit of weight good for him!!

How hot is Paige though seriously!

Some great photos looks like you had a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Chris has dropped a good bit of weight good for him!!

How hot is Paige though seriously!

Some great photos looks like you had a blast!
    Yes, since his arrival he has shed a good amount of pounds. Another one who lost a fair deal of weight is Wyatt. He's still chubby but compared to what he looked like when he first came to FCW/NXT you can tell a big difference.

Ryan looks like a character from Street Fighter. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Damn, that one's been removed- but I found another:

http://kocosports.com/2013/03/01/wre...24902343750000

I'm honestly extremely impress by Aksana this week. Making up for the terrible, nightmare inducing elbow drop from ages ago. Wasn't expecting her to use a spinebuster either. Also, no matter how ridiculous it seems, I did the Emma dance thing. It's fun, try it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I'm honestly extremely impress by Aksana this week. Making up for the terrible, nightmare inducing elbow drop from ages ago. Wasn't expecting her to use a spinebuster either. Also, no matter how ridiculous it seems, I did the Emma dance thing. It's fun, try it. xD
    She still has a long way to go, I remember watching her almost 2 years ago now in FCW/NXT and man was she horrible.

Cabers, you'll be extremely happy to hear that Paige wrestled at a WWE event yesterday in Michigan and defeated AJ. Hornswoggle was the special ref. LOL!