Page 59 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Interesting.

-- NXT's Conor O'Brian said he plans to add new wrestlers to his Ascension movement. One fan suggested Corey Graves and Paige. He replied: "Two incredible choices."
    I think Paige would fit in The Ascension.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Interesting.

-- NXT's Conor O'Brian said he plans to add new wrestlers to his Ascension movement. One fan suggested Corey Graves and Paige. He replied: "Two incredible choices."
    Paige would fit nicely. The other year in 2011. The Ascension had a female manager Raquel Diaz and she did a fantastic job at playing and looking the part. Paige would be an even better fit in that group.

I hope Corey doesn't go in. He just doesn't seem to fit.

Judas Devlin would work better, has a look for it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Paige would fit nicely. The other year in 2011. The Ascension had a female manager Raquel Diaz and she did a fantastic job at playing and looking the part. Paige would be an even better fit in that group.
    They also had Epico if I'm not mistaken. Though I would love it much more if they were just a tag team since that is what's needs a kick in the tucus. Though, I'm not running the company. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    They also had Epico if I'm not mistaken. Though I would love it much more if they were just a tag team since that is what's needs a kick in the tucus. Though, I'm not running the company. *shrugs*
    Yep Epico was apart of it as well. He really didn't fit in with them if you ask me, but Conor, Kenneth, and Raquel really played the roles well.

Blog Entries
    I think Graves would be an awesome fit and potentially be the guy who breaks away later on to achieve singles success

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I hope Corey doesn't go in. He just doesn't seem to fit.

Judas Devlin would work better, has a look for it.
    I mentioned him a couple of months ago in relation to joining the Ascension.

My other choice would be Bronson.

I think Bronson would benefit from a singles run. Big guy with some killer submissions. Good way to build him.

Judas, Paige, maybe Baron Corbin. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I mentioned him a couple of months ago in relation to joining the Ascension.

My other choice would be Bronson.
    I have yet to see Judas wrestle. I have attended some shows in the past few months and have yet to see him wrestle. I seen him taking tickets that's about it, lol! I'm going to a show next Sunday and hopefully he'll wrestle.

Bronson/Conor could make one helluva tag team! Bronson is a former MMA fighter with some really good submission moves and a pretty stiff style. I like his work.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I have yet to see Judas wrestle. I have attended some shows in the past few months and have yet to see him wrestle. I seen him taking tickets that's about it, lol! I'm going to a show next Sunday and hopefully he'll wrestle.

Bronson/Conor could make one helluva tag team! Bronson is a former MMA fighter with some really good submission moves and a pretty stiff style. I like his work.
    Ever seen Knuckles madsen that guy might fit?