Page 56 of 97 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast

Hell Yeah! Got my tickets, front and center. Well worth the $39 for this one!

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth. That's why I try my best to skip over rants on this board or at least try to forget about them one I read them.

I can understand some people not wanting to see guys on the main roster do the job to some of the younger guys. But everyone forgets that NXT even though it's shown on Hulu and other various internet sites is just a developmental league to help the young guys.
    I feel that there are ways to help the young guys without hurting what little credibility the main roster talents may have. That episode is Riley and Bateman's first broadcasted appearance in forever. So whoever watched that episode probably thinks that they're losers who can't even beat the minor league guys. And it's not like Riley or Bateman are booked on any of the other shows, so they won't get a chance to redeem themselves in the eyes of the fans. They just look like huge scrubs now.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    I feel that there are ways to help the young guys without hurting what little credibility the main roster talents may have. That episode is Riley and Bateman's first broadcasted appearance in forever. So whoever watched that episode probably thinks that they're losers who can't even beat the minor league guys. And it's not like Riley or Bateman are booked on any of the other shows, so they won't get a chance to redeem themselves in the eyes of the fans. They just look like huge scrubs now.
    Riley/Bateman both coming off injury. They're just looking to get back into the swing of things.

Yoshi/Percy Watson jobbed and so did 3MB. I don't see what the big deal is by losing a match.

Hell Wade Barrett just jobbed out to Bo Dallas on RAW. I'm a huge fan of Wade but I have no problem with Bo winning at all. Part of a storyline and a great way to bring Bo up to the main roster.

Attachment 4117
    First ever NXT tag team champions
    A spoiler tag would have been nice there oh well i know now haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    A spoiler tag would have been nice there oh well i know now haha
    my bad Cabers.

I had a feeling they were gonna go over. I'm kinda surprised at something else at the tapings too, well something that didn't happen.

Blog Entries
    Since it looks like the tag team division is going to be a item, I might actually start watching. But if I get too attached, I'm shutting it off.

my bad Cabers.

I had a feeling they were gonna go over. I'm kinda surprised at something else at the tapings too, well something that didn't happen.
    No worries it happens fella!

Riley/Bateman both coming off injury. They're just looking to get back into the swing of things.

Yoshi/Percy Watson jobbed and so did 3MB. I don't see what the big deal is by losing a match.

Hell Wade Barrett just jobbed out to Bo Dallas on RAW. I'm a huge fan of Wade but I have no problem with Bo winning at all. Part of a storyline and a great way to bring Bo up to the main roster.
    Quite frankly, none of those guys should be jobbing to the developmental crew. The difference is that 3MB is on TV nearly every week, and have a somewhat cemented place on the card. Wade Barrett is the Intercontinental Champion who regularly fights against main eventers, and him losing to Bo at least served a purpose in pushing Bo. Bo's victory was treated like a major upset, while the main roster talents who lost in the tag tournament were not. Percy and Bateman both got screwed when NXT became developmental, as it saw them losing a lot of TV time. They need all the wins they can get, especially Riley, who imo should be much higher up the card than he currently is.

I feel that those guys should not be booked like "one of the boys" when they show up on NXT. Their presence on the show should be a big deal, and if they DO lose, it should be treated as a huge upset.

Blog Entries
    To be honest with you, I don't see much of a difference to jobbing on Saturday Morning Slam and jobbing on NXT. I too think they could and should be doing more with guys like Riley and Bateman but the thing is....they're not. I don't know why they waste them on losing in the first round of a tournament on NXT, maybe it is the back from injury thing - it'd be a bit of a waste though if they started pushing them straight away and they re-injured themselves. (Rey Mysterio says hello lol)

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    Quite frankly, none of those guys should be jobbing to the developmental crew. The difference is that 3MB is on TV nearly every week, and have a somewhat cemented place on the card. Wade Barrett is the Intercontinental Champion who regularly fights against main eventers, and him losing to Bo at least served a purpose in pushing Bo. Bo's victory was treated like a major upset, while the main roster talents who lost in the tag tournament were not. Percy and Bateman both got screwed when NXT became developmental, as it saw them losing a lot of TV time. They need all the wins they can get, especially Riley, who imo should be much higher up the card than he currently is.

I feel that those guys should not be booked like "one of the boys" when they show up on NXT. Their presence on the show should be a big deal, and if they DO lose, it should be treated as a huge upset.